tuscl

The world may never be the same again

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

A few days ago I posted a question about how to deal with arranging an OTC date with a dancer that I affectionately refer to as amazing slut. Basically the responses fell along two lines. First was my usual approach which is to just ask and put everything I want specifically up front. The second group was along the lines of don't discuss any specifics, but just talk about sex and things will go the way you want if they were meant to be. SJG is of course in this second camp, although admittedly his theories on romancing sex workers are on the extreme side of things. Nevertheless, the essence of this second camp's position was pretty similar to what SJG says which is don't ask her for sex just let the sex happen.

Well I'm about to say something on this board and I never thought possible. And I'm not high when I say it. At least to some extent, with this particular dancer, San Jose Guy was right. Damn, I never thought I'd write that. Somehow, even though he's never been to a strip club or had sex with a woman, he had the right general idea with this particular dancer.

We spent about three hours together in the club, and until the very end I never even briefly mentioned that I wanted sex with her. Instead, we just talked about all kinds of stuff, much of it sexually explicit. We talked about our favorite sexual practices, sexual experiences, her history as a cam girl, all the guys she has been with, what I do with my DS, and similar topics. We got lots of dances and played in between talking. In these conversations, I made it very clear what I like and she made very clear that she's comfortable with that even though we weren't expressly talking about doing those things together.

At the end of the night, I said casually that I would love to take her out to dinner the next time I am in town and if she was comfortable with it we could hang out in my hotel room for some fun. She said that would be great and she would love to do it. Since we haven't actually gotten together yet, I can't swear to the ultimate success of this approach, but it certainly seemed to go well. She was pretty clearly open to everything I like, and true to her nickname she's done a lot of wild shit that I have not. It almost certainly went better than if I had starting out just telling her that I wanted her to come to my hotel room and provide a litany of all the services I expected.

So there you have it. The world may never be the same again because at least partially and at least with respect to one woman, San Jose guy was on the right side of an issue. If he keeps developing his game like this, his mom might eventually let him out of the basement so he can finally meet a woman.

12 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    My guess is that SJG is the sheriff of San Jose, explaining his "direct approach" to helpless AMP workers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Hard to say if it was “the approach” or the fact you met a nymph/ho.

Sometimes a dancer will promise you the world upfront and not deliver a pizza – other times you think you got a dud and she is a nymph that will rock your world and ma ybe nastier (in a good way) than you.

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    SJG! SJG! SJG!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    SJG is the man!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You know the weed is affecting JS69 when all of a sudden what SJG posts is making clear sense to him.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    ^^^Next thing you know JS69 will have a Sanders 2016 sticker on his car :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'll call it a partial success until you seal the deal.

I'm reading a 20% chance she was just telling you what you wanted to hear to keep the cash flowing.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    James, no doubt that's true. Unless and until I'm inside her it's all just words. But if I show up next time and she's wearing a purple dress, and if she says she either wants to wash my car or go to her motorhome, then we're all going to have to admit that SJG is a persecuted prophet. We shall see.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi, you see what a great miracle drug weed is. What else could possibly allow you to make sense of SJG's posts. Now if we could only come up with a drug that would make Dougster seem warm and cuddly.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I don't get SJG's posts, because I need the cliff notes version of it.

I don't have time to read a novel each time I log on to TUSCL.
    Every time I see his posts, I get an image of The Simpson's Mr Burns saying: "Come on, come on... While we're young..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion