tuscl

I'ts Friday

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Are you planning to SC tonight ?

18 comments

• mjx01
    9 years ago
    maybe tomorrow... TBD based on other life things.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I wish...I always hate Tallahassee on Fridays more than any other day.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Not tonight. I'm clubbing early tomorrow afternoon and possibly late tomorrow night, sandwiched around dinner with a friend and a comedy show in Indianapolis. I'm going again next Wednesday evening and Thursday afternoon, again in Indy.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    no.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Nah...gotta work in the AM.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Mebbe Sunday
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Mañana.
  • shanny72
    9 years ago
    Yup
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I'm already back from my afternoon visit to the club, where I had a terrific 4-way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ do tell - what did it consist of?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    No, I gotta save money for LA.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Haven't been in 3 weeks . Week after next for sure.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No I went yesterday. Maybe tomorrow depending on the weather. If not then on Sunday.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    No. Had to mow the lawn, and tomorrow is date night with the wife.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    not tonight. have to replenish funds and loads as i was taken care of on tuesday and yesterday.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I already went. Let's call it happy hour.

Lots of girls. Not tons of guys yet. Got one LD from this gorgeous, tall, slim young thing who gives low mileage. Then I got two LDs from my CF. I didn't plan to LDK, but it seemed like she had other ideas.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Tonight.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Did mine on Wednesday afternoon. Out of nine dancers there was only one who wasn't someone I really enjoyed watching on stage - 7.5+. Even that girl, who has a really cute face, nice legs and a beautiful pussy but a big belly is obviously headed in the right direction as she was considerably lighter than she was on my previous visit.

The night shift, on the other hand, had one really scary dancer - massive tattooing, about ten facial piercings, nipple piercings, a clit ring and pink hair with green accents. Sad thing is that the body under all that was really fine, her metal free face would have been gorgeous and she was nice to talk to for a minute. I just don't know what some girls are thinking when they do that to themselves. :-/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion