Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'ts Friday

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Are you planning to SC tonight ?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

maybe tomorrow... TBD based on other life things.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

I wish...I always hate Tallahassee on Fridays more than any other day.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Not tonight. I'm clubbing early tomorrow afternoon and possibly late tomorrow night, sandwiched around dinner with a friend and a comedy show in Indianapolis. I'm going again next Wednesday evening and Thursday afternoon, again in Indy.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

no.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Nah...gotta work in the AM.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Mebbe Sunday

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Mañana.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Yup

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I'm already back from my afternoon visit to the club, where I had a terrific 4-way.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ do tell - what did it consist of?

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

No, I gotta save money for LA.

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Haven't been in 3 weeks . Week after next for sure.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No I went yesterday. Maybe tomorrow depending on the weather. If not then on Sunday.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

No. Had to mow the lawn, and tomorrow is date night with the wife.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

not tonight. have to replenish funds and loads as i was taken care of on tuesday and yesterday.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I already went. Let's call it happy hour.

Lots of girls. Not tons of guys yet. Got one LD from this gorgeous, tall, slim young thing who gives low mileage. Then I got two LDs from my CF. I didn't plan to LDK, but it seemed like she had other ideas.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Tonight.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Did mine on Wednesday afternoon. Out of nine dancers there was only one who wasn't someone I really enjoyed watching on stage - 7.5+. Even that girl, who has a really cute face, nice legs and a beautiful pussy but a big belly is obviously headed in the right direction as she was considerably lighter than she was on my previous visit.

The night shift, on the other hand, had one really scary dancer - massive tattooing, about ten facial piercings, nipple piercings, a clit ring and pink hair with green accents. Sad thing is that the body under all that was really fine, her metal free face would have been gorgeous and she was nice to talk to for a minute. I just don't know what some girls are thinking when they do that to themselves. :-/

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement