tuscl

Same convo four times.

JamesSD
California
There's a dancer at my club who I've chatted with four times in the last two months. Each time it's been clear that she didn't remember me, even when we had the exact same conversation about what I do for work and how it relates to her major. At this point I'm kinda just fucking with her, waiting for her to FINALLY say "we've chatted before, right?"

She's obviously stoned at work and going through the motions. Still, it's kinda funny.

19 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've had the same conversation with a dozen dancers in the same night. "What's your name, where are you from, what do you do, would you like a dance?"
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    That's never quite happened to me. Even though I am waiting for a ROB at one place to forget who I am and ask me for a dance again, so I can call her out for being a ROB piece of crap.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago

Pete and Repeat were on a boat. Pete fell out. Who was left?

[Repeat.]

[Repeat.]

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JamesSD: And when that dancer was in the dressing room she said to he friend, "I was with the dumbest PL yet. We had the same conversation 4 times; it was clear he didn't remember me or what we talked about."
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^lol rockstar

I have had similar things happen, then one day they say something that makes me think she remembers me
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    There's a girl who used to be at my #3 club that I considered the sexiest girl there, and she would ask me the same 3 questions every time:
    1. What's your name?
    2. Where are you from?
    3. What's your job?
    I eventually gave up on her, but about a year later, I came in on a week night and she was there. Naturally, she comes to me and asks the same questions as before. It makes me wonder if she's some kind of robostripper.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah. Had the exact same thing happen to me.
    Anyone who has visited the same club a number of times on the same shift have experienced this SC phenomenon.

The girls sometimes talk to so many different guys that they have a hard time remembering anything about us.

I just shrug it off as part of the game at the clubs.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    OTOH, the really successful long-term strippers often have phenomenal memories. I have met dancers who talked with me once and six months later could tell me my name, profession, and hometown (or at least whatever stories I had made up). The best strippers know that remembering details helps them to get repeat business.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Enjoy the anonymity, boys. It's a luxury that I don't have. And there have been more than a few times when it would have come in very handy.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We know of at least 1 that remembers mrs sea. Haven't seen her in 2 months but mrs sea was at Target the other night and saw one from our fave club come walking down the aisle towards her. She did a double take and immediately realized who my wife was. They both smiled, said hi and kept on walking. My wife had our little girl with her so she couldn't say anything else to her.

My wife texted me and said it's weird seeing a stripper in the wild with no makeup or anything. I doubt they'd remember me since they all go straight to her tits.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    At a local club here, there was a stripper who was famous for forgetting you if you CHANGED SEATS! It's a club with theater-style seating, so every time you get up to get a dance or get some water or check your texts or whatever, you'd end up sitting somewhere else when you came back. She'd hit everyone at least 2-3 times before she'd remember you
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    5 word solution: "can I have a dance?"
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Eh. This girl has a bit of a ROB vibe.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I tend to have dancers whom I can't remember their name come up to me on occassion and say hi, then my name.
    Although I do remember in one large club a rob or maybe just a bitch started asking me for dances again after I changed seats and sat elsewhere. She apparently wasn't ticked off or just could not remember I was the same guy she just talked to less than 30 minutes ago and rudely left. I got rid of her super fast.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I was thinking you can't accurately call her a rob if she gave back the dollar tip you gave her after she asked for a tip. I rarely give anyone money after saying no thanks to dances. There were two dancers and one asked for a tip after I declined dances. I gave each girl a dollar and the one dancer said I needed that more than her and gave it back as if that was insulting. Then she made the other dancer give back the dollar I gave her but I could tell the other dancer was like what the heck? but she complied. Then they walked off as if they were insulted, well one girl did. The only thing they did was tick me off making me think what a stuck up rude bitch.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Yes that's petty behavior on the dancers part. I'm not sure how far it get me but I'm always gracious. This is a sales business. You might come in a Week later with a friend that loves me. No need to burn bridges. If I only knew this when I was 22
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    MrDeuce, I met one dancer in the Twin Cities back in the mid-90s. Didn't get any dances from her; we just chatted for about fifteen minutes, then she got called to the stage and I didn't see her again. A year later, I saw an ad for body rubs; the black-and-white picture was of a pretty, young woman lying naked on a bearskin rug. I gave her a call and maybe five minutes into the conversation she told me she remembered me by my voice.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

^^^ Wow! That's pretty incredible that she remembered you!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Yeah, and she was pretty incredible, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion