Asking me how many dances do I want once I have handpicked you from the selection of girls is a quick way to only get two or three dances out of me.
Honestly I think these girls ask this so they know A) how much effort to put into a dance and B) decide if they actually want to or not. I have not idea how many dances I want lol. This is all based on how good you dance and any chemistry that develops between us while dance Oh and how much your turn on JR. lol


Replies (28)Latest
The thing is, the one you pick out of all the others is probably most everyone else's first pick. So she's less likely to be OK making her target from guys who are only going to get 1 or 2 dances. She wants the guys who are going to get half hours, or the equivalent in a block of songs.
In most black clubs the DJ runs the songs together making it difficult to know when a song ends and another begins. In those cases I ask the dancer for a count after each dance.
Only 2 or 3?
I always start with 1 and if she's not grabbing my dick by the first lapper we're done 🤣
@PAWG_Patrol However, if there is ample stick shifting then it's time to take it up a notch to VIP
@PAWG_Patrol this guy gets it
My reply is usually, it’s an audition, let’s see how you do. Sometimes it works out well.
My stock answer is "Let's see how it goes". The message is that the first one is basically an audition for what, if anything, is going to happen next. In reality, I usually go for at least 2 unless the first one really sucked. Seems like a lot of dancers start turning up the heat on $2. Never had one turn me down when I gave that answer, but maybe I'm only dealing with desperate dancers. Had a smoking hot traveling dancer from Las Vegas who was at Delilah's in Phila tell me up front she only does a minimum of five dances, but at the rack rate of $20 per. I reflexively said "no" and she wheeled on her stilettos and walked away. Mistake of the evening for me
@Manuellabore what’s the usual per dance price there? Is that a discount or a premium?
@sfrsox "Official" price is $20, but lately a lot of dancers try to set their own. As mentioned, I regret not going for the 5/$100 deal. It was a matter of dumb principal that I didn't like the dancer setting different terms, like a minimum number of dances. I'm fully capable of getting bored after a couple repetitive conventional LDs, but I should have taken my chance. Just last week I went back to the LD room at Delilah's with a stunner, and she said her deal was 3/$100, and "you won't regret it". Last time I heard that pitch, I took the deal and I didn't, so I took her up on it. 3 nice-enough, well-performed LDs, so I didn't regret it, but it didn't knock my socks off.
@Manuellabore Or maybe not. As you say, she could have been a boring dancer that you would have been stuck with for 5 songs. . . .
Most often I will tell a new-to-me dancer up front "let's do 3". Figure that will encourage her to get into it, not be distracted thinking about which other PL she should approach next. If she knows I'm not a one-and-done maybe she will make a better effort. It's pretty rare that it's awful and I can't wait for it to be over.
@ancientlurker usually in that case only the last one is vhm no?
@sfrsox vhm is uncommon where I live no matter what the customer does. But I find that this approach often leads to removing the top and sometimes also the pasties during the first song. Bottoms coming off is a less than 1% occurrence and a matter of the right girl in the right place at the right time with the stars aligned just so ... I don't feel like knowing there will be 3 songs causes the dancer to withhold her best effort until the end. If I did feel that way then I would have to adjust my approach.
🤓__~~~ strippers haven't asked me yet ✓ "how many dances do u want" they only ask "would you like a dance"
I feel like they all ask that if you are going for song count and not timed dances. Just say you want to start with 1 if you aren't going to commit to at least 2..
2-3? Good way to only get one from me
I don’t think I’ve ever been asked “how many”?
I've been asked, "how many dances do I want" only after I've told her that I was interested in getting a lap dance. I always respond to her question with, "How much are the dances?" Then it's up to her to give me a price.
If she quotes me more than the regular club price, I say, "No thanks." If she quotes me the regular club price, I say, "That's expensive, I might get just one." If she quotes me less than the regular club price if I get more than one, I say, "Is the club having a special on LD's tonight?" We then talk about the price and most likely I'll get a couple of dances.
This question is easy. I usually say one. Their dance then sucks and voila; its over.
@skibum609 I like this lol
✅ ' I have had some dancers begging me for pvt without them even taking the time to know me a lil' first, that is a no go, & it counts against them on the stage when I look at who I will be tipping, strippers should atleast talk for a while with you or sit with u before any pvt stuff, mi strip club does small $1 floor teaser dances, : it helps a lil' for a close-up birds eye view ~ 🦜 we also have 2 for $30 dances, but I still like the pole stage dances more & we be full nude! You can always ask your stripper : "I can buy extra dances if mi hands is free to roam & you can give me really good mileage baby"
Thinking back over the faves I've had, I don't think a single one asked me that question. So, pretty much OP,and several posters +1.
$ ✓ ~ I think strip clubs should offer : : 2 for 1 VIP Area Specials, for example, If u buy 15 min, you get 30 min, if you buy 30 min, you receive 1 hr or just do a bonus free 10 min on either, that would keep down the hard push talking & negotiating back & forth with dancers/customers~ a lot of times, the customer just wants more time, so that works out especially if they already know the strippers, $SC Cheers~~~
I’ll tell you when to stop.
🔺👍 ' $ Let your dancer know you would : $ tip her extra nice for really good mileage & letting your hands roam on her, you can agree on a tip amount that will help secure the deal. If she agrees, you should buy a minimum of 2---4 dances.
Sometimes I do just one dance. I'll make a decision based on the fun and the chemistry and the touch.
If you run into this, you may be able to side step it if the club has a lower house fee for dancers who get there earlier. If you go earlier (or not on a weekend), when the club isn't busy, the strippers won't feel like doing just one song risks missing a chance with the PL with a grand in his pocket.
:📱📱📱: dj sc work on or off duty would | be cool, I could play mi fav songs for stage dances & have them on the automatic play while I do some pvt dances with the girls, I like to thrive/rock mi heart with music & hot girls, so the better the songs, the better the dances for the better mood & that is what makes dancers to be entertaining, lustful, sinful & fun with more $dollars for the strippers, cheers~~~
🤠__~~~ smoke it with your baby $ $ $
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.