tuscl

More Anti-SC shit it seems

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, April 16, 2015 4:27 PM

Many of us pervs are familiar with Inner Room in Cocoa Beach, FL – it’s a nice little spot with good mileage and very affordable.

This club is especially liked since it’s near the metropolis of Orlando and Orlando totally sucks w.r.t. SCs (air-dances only).

Anyway – per a recent review of Inner Room (and I hope it’s somehow a mistake or at least not a new normal since I like visiting this club from time to time even though I live 3 hours away in Miami).

################

Been driving to this club from New Smyrna Beach (1 hour) for several years because of the quality of the lap dances and the no-pastie topless. However, this afternoon things had changed. The dancers now are taped and there is radically less contact. I talked to a couple of dancers who said the new rules went in place this week due to some local issues. I will check back in a couple of weeks since I have to be in the area anyway. It will be really sad if the changes are permanent.

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=3020

6 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    Those thing are often cyclic. New mayor, sheriff whatever. Give it time. Or it could turn out to be an "Orlando", if you remember how it used to be. Was good to be on the OBT!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    An undercover cop tricked a dancer at this club into talking about global climate change and rising sea levels. Florida is not one of these states that lets Science run rampant.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    ^^^Good one!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    ilbbaicnl - "An undercover cop tricked a dancer at this club into talking about global climate change and rising sea levels. Florida is not one of these states that lets Science run rampant."

Brilliant!
  • Otto22
    9 years ago
    There is a local ordinance on the books that officially requires this. Every couple of years the authorities do a bust and the clubs in Cocoa Beach have the girls cover up the nips for a month or two. Soon it is business as usual. In the famous words of Aeneas to his shipwrecked crew on the shores of Carhage, "O ye who have endured even worse than this, the gods will grant an end to this also." (Virgil's Aenead)
  • Otto22
    9 years ago
    There is a local ordinance on the books that officially requires this. Every couple of years the authorities do a bust and the clubs in Cocoa Beach have the girls cover up the nips for a month or two. Soon it is business as usual. In the famous words of Aeneas to his shipwrecked crew on the shores of Carthage, "O ye who have endured even worse than this, the gods will grant an end to this also." (Virgil's Aenead)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion