tuscl

This guy doesn’t necessarily look for value

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of PT’s in Denver:

“… I saw Farrah dancing on a table so went after her. She was super hot and friendly. I gave her $30 on stage so she came right back to me after she got down. We went to a private couch and sat down to talk. I told her that I wanted to fuck in a private room. She was evasive until I sucked her nipple and she knew I wasn't a cop. Price for an hour was $800, I wanted to spend $500, so we settled for 30 mins at $650. I gave my cc to the bartender to get the money and we were good to go. The rooms were semi-private so I couldn't get fully naked like I wanted because we had to be discreet. She was amazing though. She pulled my cock out and slid a rubber on and jumped on it RCG. I blew after about 5 minutes and she kept riding for a couple more after that...really curled my toes…”

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=2699

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess those prices are the norm in some clubs but if the dude busts in 5 minutes why pay so much and want a whole hour.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't even want to tell that story...speaking of, a girl I was eyeing Saturday went VIP with a guy at about 1:30. I figured "okay, won't see her for an hour" and went on about my business. I saw her walk out at 1:59. Couldn't stop laughing inside.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ yeah - it happens
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Thats just to funny, all that money for so little time and he finishes early, well atleast he had some fun.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    800/hr or 650/30min???

What kind of crazy new math is that?

Must have been an 18 year old PL. Most experienced PLs would never pay more than 80% of the dancer's requested hourly rate for a 30 min session and they would know not to request a full hour if they can only last 5 minutes.

Of course the biggest mistake was using a credit card at the SC.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I applaud the honesty in his review.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Sometimes its best to keep shameful things to ones self, I do hope a lesson of some kind was learned from this. Even when I first went into a strip club I was more sensable.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    the guy had a good time - thats all that matters
    kudos to farrah was making him feel good and making bank
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    So all I have to do is suck a nipple to prove I'm not a cop? Wish I had known it was so easy. I can do that.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    This guy must bank at least $80k so if he likes to nut within 5 minutes at $650, then good for him? Or not. Dumb ass is just really lucky he wasn't CC scammed. Man the world is a weird place to live.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    He should have tried to get it up for a second round. There have been plenty of times when I've cum 5 or 10 minutes into it, luckily I recover pretty quickly, and I am ready to go again 5 minutes later. You shouldn't be paying 650 bucks for 5 minutes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion