Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New Pics

poledancer83

Narnia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Hot! But what's with the funny looking cropping around the edges?

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

I had to blur out the background

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

More titties. :)

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

OMG... I need to know where you are dancing. FUCKING AMAZING.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Thanks!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah baby.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Looking good!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Looks good. Im a boob guy.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Yes more boobies !!!! Love your boobs babe !!!

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

aww thanks guys :)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Body parts by themselves mean zero.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Are you wanting toys in the picture too skibum609? I admit that would be brilliant, but I'm happy that poledancer83 wants to share! She's being brilliant here!

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Great pics, again. Thanks for sharing. Only thing I can't figure out is how put the tip through the screen...no, not that tip.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement