tuscl

A Heartwarming True Story

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
A girl's parents die during her senior year in high school so she goes to live with her grandmother. Her grandmother can barely support herself as it is and pretty soon they'll have to go live in a homeless shelter if the grandmother can't find a source of more money. The girl can't stand to see her grandmother suffer like that. Since she just turned 18, her grandmother agrees that she can get a waitressing job. But the girl finds that she can make a lot more money by working as a stripper giving extras at a nearby club. The girl does everything she can to hide her real job from her grandmother , and she makes enough money for them to live off of. One day after reports of prostitution, police raid the club and line all of the dancers up on the sidewalk for interrogation and identification one by one.

All of a sudden, the girl sees her grandmother walking down the street. She tries to shoo her away, but she comes over and asks her granddaughter, "Hello Sweety! What is it that you and your friends are lined up for?" The girl panics and says "Ummmmm.....Oranges! Yes, they're giving out free oranges, but surely you have no need for oranges so goodbye grandma!" Grandma insists though, "Why that sounds splendid, I'll take a dozen!" The police officers go through the line and soon get to grandma. They all stare at the sweet old lady in disbelief. One asks, "But....how do you do it? You're so old...." The grandma candidly replies, "Why, it's quite easy sonny, I just take out my dentures and suck 'em dry!"

10 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    Define "heartwarming."
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Note: the girl in the story is 18, not 19.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Her goal is to meet all my sexual desires while filling her pockets with my money. No grandma involved.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I think the story is brilliant!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    John, have you asked her if she'd get her grandma involved yet?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm trying hard for a three way. There are several candidates but they are all quite a few years younger than grandma. Yes the denture free grandma blow job is tempting, but I just can't get into the shriveled up old prune tits.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I assume grandma would spit out the seed.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Maybe you can find a grandma with some decent bolt-ons. There's one I know of in Indy.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    John, if her grandma looks anything like my ATF does, you wouldn't refuse her......
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm not 54. I'm 19. Remember you're only as old as the women you fuck.

I get your point Rech. Grandma is probably the age that society says I should be fucking. But society is wrong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion