tuscl

Masked dancers

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Remeber the move "Eyes Wide Shut"?

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/tota…

Should clubs let dancers who are especially concerned about anonymity dance with masks like these? Would you get dances from a masked dancer (I would)?

Would you be disturbed by the possibility that she might actually be a butterface?

15 comments

• carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    I'd be fine with it. I usually hit a lot of dive clubs so I have to be pretty open minded on what constitutes a pretty face.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I like to see the face.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    The butherface wouldn't concern me a lot, but how since I love Asian women, what would be the point?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Wouldn't a mask kind of get in the way during a blow job?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago

"Wouldn't a mask kind of get in the way during a blow job?"

Yes it would. That's why Tonto said, "I want to be your backdoor man"
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like to see the face as well.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I'd like to see a face...

However, this could be a good idea for getting more actual club girls to appear in a club's advertisements. I just saw an ad for a complete dive club, and they had 5 dancer pictured from behind or with their heads turned. At least seeing some bodies was something of a preview.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Gotta see the face!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Definitely got to see the face-

with my luck if I got a dance from a masked dancer it would be Lorena Bobbitt hiding behind a Jason mask.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    In theory, a girl wearing a mask would be hot, but you don't know if it's your mother under the mask.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The mask can be a kind of a turn on, as she is staying anonymous. I've noticed that in the picture gallery for the Tropical in TJ, lots of them are wearing masks.

Also on some of the web sites for the clubs in Monterrey Mexico, masks.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    My first thought is hell no – but then again – I wonder if having some anonymity would cause some dancers to be extra naughty.

IMO/IME often times women will “let their hair down” a lot more when not in the company of people that know them (e.g. vacation; etc).
  • saroya
    9 years ago
    I'm old fashioned--I prefer a bag and the option to use it whenever I need to.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    @Saroya The Unknown Stripper? What else, gong-ing off the stage dancer?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I think it'd depend on the type of mask. Like with this Ashley Madison site, the lady's wearing a mask but you can still see that she's a damn good-looking woman (yeah, you gotta look up -- at the face, c'mon, guys). Something like that could add a bit of sexual playfulness to a hook-up.

http://www.ashleyrnadison.com/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion