tuscl

duomaxwell

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Guess she got bored with us. Anyone get dances from her at her club lately?

18 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    See Chandler's post from several years ago. Best post ever.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=6…
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    She might have been Stage 5
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I haven't gotten any from her lately, but I've danced with duo 3 times. We live in the same area. The last time I was at her club, she wasn't working. But I'm pretty positive she's still dancing because I asked about her the last time I was there and the waitress said she still works there
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    You can ruin anything by overthinking it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Not every woman can quote Dante and describe cum-swallowing in glowing terms.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I miss Duo, she was super cool and a good TUSCL contributor.

@govikings- why don't you ask Duo directly if she still dances?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl-- lol, good memory

@ranukam-- because i haven't seen her in months. and while i do have her number, i haven't used it in a long time.

the next time i see her (assuming she's still dancing) i'm gonna encourage her to come back to TUSCL

i enjoyed her posts just as much as the rest of you
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I'd say she's more like stage 10, judging from the comments on this thread...
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    motorhead - thanks for digging Chandler classic !

www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=6998

All the way back from 2007.
    Would like to hear update from pilgrim "kneelmm" on dancer "evilcyn".
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    It's fun to get dances from a TUSCL dancer member. I've had that pleasure with two of them.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @govikings- just text her and ask her if she is still dancing, it doesn't seem that hard to me. Shit if I got her number, I would have tried to fuck, but maybe that's just me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    One can always PM her and see if she replies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Plenty of PLs burn out w/ TUSCL often after a short period (only the strong survive LOL) – so if PLs burn out quickly; one would think a dancer would get burned out even quicker amongst this PL sausage fest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I miss her too – I thought she was a straight shooter and IMO she was hot as fuck.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Papi- she hasn't logged in since September 2014, so I don't think she'll be replying to any PM's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I think TUSCL sends an email to one's inbox to notify them of a PM; so if she checks the email she used to join TUSCL with she may see the TUSCL PM notification.

Anyway - I "think" that is the way it works by default; but I have that option disabled on my profile.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I get the feeling some dancers stick around TUSCL when they may not be dancing and kinda miss it and kinda wanna stay in touch w/ the game.

I also think if a dancer gets a BF then she may not be doing much TUSCLing.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Wow, thanks, Motorhead! I'm touched. *sniff* I missed this topic until just now or I would have said something earlier.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion