Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

duomaxwell

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42916

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Guess she got bored with us. Anyone get dances from her at her club lately?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

See Chandler's post from several years ago. Best post ever.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

She might have been Stage 5

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

I haven't gotten any from her lately, but I've danced with duo 3 times. We live in the same area. The last time I was at her club, she wasn't working. But I'm pretty positive she's still dancing because I asked about her the last time I was there and the waitress said she still works there

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

You can ruin anything by overthinking it.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Not every woman can quote Dante and describe cum-swallowing in glowing terms.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I miss Duo, she was super cool and a good TUSCL contributor.

@govikings- why don't you ask Duo directly if she still dances?

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

@ilbbaicnl-- lol, good memory

@ranukam-- because i haven't seen her in months. and while i do have her number, i haven't used it in a long time.

the next time i see her (assuming she's still dancing) i'm gonna encourage her to come back to TUSCL

i enjoyed her posts just as much as the rest of you

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I'd say she's more like stage 10, judging from the comments on this thread...

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

motorhead - thanks for digging Chandler classic !

All the way back from 2007. Would like to hear update from pilgrim "kneelmm" on dancer "evilcyn".

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

It's fun to get dances from a TUSCL dancer member. I've had that pleasure with two of them.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

@govikings- just text her and ask her if she is still dancing, it doesn't seem that hard to me. Shit if I got her number, I would have tried to fuck, but maybe that's just me.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

One can always PM her and see if she replies.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Plenty of PLs burn out w/ TUSCL often after a short period (only the strong survive LOL) – so if PLs burn out quickly; one would think a dancer would get burned out even quicker amongst this PL sausage fest.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I miss her too – I thought she was a straight shooter and IMO she was hot as fuck.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

@Papi- she hasn't logged in since September 2014, so I don't think she'll be replying to any PM's.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I think TUSCL sends an email to one's inbox to notify them of a PM; so if she checks the email she used to join TUSCL with she may see the TUSCL PM notification.

Anyway - I "think" that is the way it works by default; but I have that option disabled on my profile.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I get the feeling some dancers stick around TUSCL when they may not be dancing and kinda miss it and kinda wanna stay in touch w/ the game.

I also think if a dancer gets a BF then she may not be doing much TUSCLing.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Wow, thanks, Motorhead! I'm touched. sniff I missed this topic until just now or I would have said something earlier.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement