tuscl

What's your limit?

Saturday, April 11, 2015 3:02 PM
Although I enjoy strip clubs and I like to tip for quality service. I do have my limits on how much I'm going to spend. I normally bring $200 cash unless I. Throwing a Bachlor party, then I splurge to make sure we have a great time in VIP. But normally I get about $60 in ones and once I spend about $120 to $150 that night d get rid of all my ones, I'm done. My boy he doesn't believe in tipping ones. He tips fives, so there's no telling how much he spends at strip clubs. So I ask yall, do you have a limit? Or you just go in blind and be done waste a whole check by the time you done?

30 comments

• Corvus
    9 years ago
    My limit is what I carry into the club, usually in the $200 - $300 range. And I never take a CC or use the ATM, never. So when I'm done, I'm done. Rarely in the past have I spent $400+. Although one of these days I'm going to hit it big and take a couple of thousand just for fun. Maybe.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I usually spend $200. But just some months ago while getting to the South Carolina / Georgia area, lost my mind on the two way contact spent a lot more than that a few times. The most I've dropped since is $500. But it was for journalist research: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m kinda a black-or-white guy when it comes to many things - I either do them well or don’t do them at all – when it comes to SCs I either don’t spend at all or spend what it takes to have a good time – i.e. I will often not stop the party if I’m having a really good time b/c I’ve reached a preset limit – not saying it’s the smart/wise way to go about it – but for me it’s def the fun way to go about it. When I first started SCing I used to walk in w/ $200 and that usually did it – now that I’ve become a more entrenched PL; I’ll usually walk in w/ about $400 – I won’t always spend all my $$$ and sometimes will go over; but on too many occasions I’ve wanted to keep the party going and my walk-in funds where exhausted; so now I walk in with more $$$ and also take my CC and ATM – YOLO (although I don’t necessarily recommend my method at least from a financial POV).
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I usually take $700-$1K. I rarely spend it all but I want to be prepared and I don't want the little head to talk me into using the atm. When I don't do this I often regret it. For example the night I met my DS I expected a slow night at a non e teas club so I took around $300. Big mistake. In the end I withdrew $500 from the atm cause no way I was going to let her go. This past Thursday I expected a slow night and only had $250 plus a ton of $1s. I met amazing slut, got very hot and heavy with her in the lap dance booth, and totally lost track of the number of songs. You'd understand if you experienced this girls dances. I ended up paying with about 50-60 1s and barely had enough for the cab fare.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I don't have a limit. I hated it in the past whenever I got low on cash and had to check what I had left before getting more dances. So now I take about $200-300 in twenties and smaller bills, plus a few hundreds in case I need them, but I usually don't.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I usually won't go with less than 300 to 400. We should coin a new term for the embarrassing walk to the SC ATM. Something like "ATM Walk of Shame".
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    You all spending over $200, is it fair to say you only go once or twice a month.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Lone Wolf, I like that term. i definitely felt like it was a walk of shame the only times I've used an atm.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    $500 to $600
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Depends on how often I plan to go for them. I generally set my monthly budget at half of my previous month's bonus. Usually 800-1000 for the month. If I think my schedule will allow for weekly trips that means 200-250 per trip. Most months I do 2 trips at 400-500. If I can only make it once in the month I will take 600-700 because I've never found the need to spend more in one trip. I'll put the rest of what was budgeted away for months that I find the time for extra visits. Like others have said, I only take the budgeted cash to avoid the temptation to use the atm. The walk of shame is a good way to describe the trip to the atm. I once heard a PL refer to it as the SCAT (Strip Club Automated Teller) machine because it made him feel like shit the next day after he used it.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Four or five hundred. Sometimes more if I haven't been anywhere that week. Sometimes I go home with none left. Sometimes I go home with almost all of it.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    The limit is however much I have on me. I don't have set rules but I rarely ever have less than a couple hundred on me and typically double that if I know I'm going to a club.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Busting a nut once a day is my limit.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I won't go in with less than $200. I usually take more.. $300 to $500. I hate not having enough if I find a dancer (or two or three) I'm really interested in. In the past, I'd Definately go through everything I bring in. And I used to use the ATM's at the clubs. But I don't use the club ATMs anymore... Ever.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    In the $5 hood spots I tend to bring around $150. Outside of those clubs, $200-$300 is generally the max that I'm willing to spend. Lately I have been going over that limit mainly due to VIP sessions so I'm trying not to do too many VIPs and just settle for regular dances.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I usually take $440 with me to the club, plus whatever I had in my wallet before I hit the ATM. It's a weird amount, but the max I'm allowed to take from my bank's ATM at one time is $450, but it only spits out $20 bills. If I want more, I do have my gas cards, but that rarely happens anymore. Of course, just because I have that much does not mean I'll spend it all.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Wow. Okay then. I rarely bring more than $100 and rarely spend that.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    One of my closest friends and myself have never changed the original limit of our ATM cards which is a low $200. We found a glitch though, and there is no time period between withdraws, just a max of $200 a day and it resets at midnight. So we have actually went to the ATMs at 11:55 and turned around and withdrew again after Midnight. Because we are somewhat degenerates and have had many ragers in Vegas, we have decided to this day to keep our limits at $200. Anyway if I plan ahead and I know I'm going to drink (at an upscale club) I bring about $700 with me, if I am not drinking then I will bring $400-500 (this is if I am rolling alone). The most I have ever spent in a strip club is just under $1,000 which was my first time at any strip club in Las Vegas and it was Sapphires. $100 for cover charge for 2 people, and several orders of bottled water and red bulls at $10 a pop (we were day drinking all day, so no more alcohol that night) and I tipped my waitress $10 every other drink so I wouldn't get kicked out of my table. I ended up buying a stripper out for the night for $600 (she hung out with me from around 12:30AM to about 6:00AM) and I got free OTC out of it, and she became my DS for close to 3 years. $600 and "free" sex for 3 years was a good investment, although I say "free" because of course I paid for other shit such as clothes, a few plane tickets, etc. I spent a total of $714 for a night out in Detroit at Flight Club last year. That included several rounds of drinks and shots and my cab fares each way. The sad part about that $714 is I only spent $200 on full service that night (got very lucky to get that price) and I tipped the VIP attendant $20. If my math is correct then I spent around $425 on drinks alone that night - good grief. Sounds like a lot but I stuck up a coversation with a few Michigan grads at the bar and between these two guys and a few strippers we keep buying each other rounds of drinks/shots, and that's about 8 rounds of drinks/shots there. That was also my first night at Flight Club ever. I would gladly pay $714 each time I went there from here on out if I could repeat that night over and over again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    My bank’s default daily ATM withdrawal limit is $500 – after joining TUSCL I saw myself having to increase it to $1000 for those times that I binge and can hit 3 or 4 clubs in an afternoon and eve of debauchery.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    In non-extras clubs I'll take $150 and spend maybe $50-100 total for a couple of beers and a few lappers. Last Tuesday night was typical: 3 lappers for $45 plus $5 tip, one beer for $4 plus $1 tip, and about $20 in stage tips for a grand total of around $75. On the other hand, at a club with a $150 VIP room, I'll take more like $300 and expect to spend $250+. A couple of weeks ago at one such club I paid $4 cover, bought two $5.25 beers and a $9 dancer drink for about $25 including tips, gave around $20 in stage tips, and did a $150 VIP room, giving the girl an $80 tip for services enthusiastically rendered. Grand total: $280 for a couple of wonderful hours and an indescribably good BBBJCIM. In well over 1000 strip club visits I have never: (a) used a credit card (b) used the ATM (c) spent more than $300 At the cheap end of the spectrum, one of my favorite clubs used to have $10 dances at all times and several strippers who knew just how to dance for me. On a couple of occasions I went in late at night, sat down, and was immediately approached by one of these accommodating favorites before I had even ordered a beer. One dance, one lapgasm and $10 (plus $5 tip) later, I was out the door and on my merry way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I see strip clubs as a “vacation” from the real world and as in a vacation I often focus on having a good time rather than worrying on what I’m spending – not saying this is a good/wise thing to do; just my PL M.O. As a secondary analogy – I see strip clubs as an amusement park – i.e. let’s say I buy enough tickets to go on a certain # of rides; then my tickets run out – but I don’t wanna go home and I want to have more fun and ride some more rides – i.e. I buy more tickets/spend-more-$$$ to not go home and keep having fun “at the park”
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I do not throw money on stage like some do and I usually only tip one or two dollars at a time. I visit clubs as much as every week and see the same dancers multiple times so I don't see a need or desire to throw money around. I'd be broke if I did. I bring more cash than I need just in case I want to spend it. I do not want to use a club ATM. I still might spend $20 to $40 on stage tips depending on the dancers and on some nights, that is one dollar at a time. If I threw dollars like some guys, my $20 to $40 per week on stage tips would skyrocket to over $200 per week just for stage tips. no thanks. I'll save most of my money for lap dances.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I usually take $400 to $500 but try to spend less. I have spent as little as $15 in a non extras club. I, many times, make an evening out of it when I am in a club I like and the girls are friendly. I keep it going by getting booth dances from many different girls to have fun over the course of the evening and later select one to do a VIP room with for a while. After all variety is the spice of life!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I bring $200. If it's dead for me I won't spend a lot so I'll have more next time. If my faves are there, I can kiss it all goodbye.
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    As they say in the Boys Scout, BE PREPARED!! I usually take a $1000 with me to the stripclub to avoid using the ATM. Many times I bring most of this money back home with me. I usually visit extras friendly clubs, and avoid go go bars because of the low mileage. I tend to visit on nonweekend nights. I remember a particular night when I received three BBBJ from three high quality strippers at $225 each, including cost of room which was $125. I would never have had these girls on a weekend night. They would have charged $200 - $300 for a BBBJ. They were all desperate for cash. This night I spend around $750, the highest I have spend in any strip club. On tuesday night, I spend a total of $250 on a top notch stripper for CBJ and CFS at 1am. The club closes at 2am. Again, she would not have agreed to this amount on a typical weekend night. Monday and Tuesday nights are tough for these strippers; they would prefer to make a little than to go home hungry. So, my advice is to always be prepared; not necessary to spend a large amount. Avoid weekends and the bachelor eve and college students crowd. Monday and Tuesday nights are great nights for me. My dollar goes further.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Wow. Last week, I spent $160 for a BBBJ with swallow. That included the half hour VIP, because she doesn't mind making it an extended one, and does a really good job. I know location makes a difference, but $225, or more, seems excessive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… $225, or more, seems excessive …” If he has to pay $125 for just the room; which is not too far out of the norm; then paying the dancer $100 on top of that for a BBBJ is very reasonable. I’m not much of an extras guy and part of that is the f’ing room fee at many clubs – and in some dives where you pay for 30 minutes; the clueless asshole bouncer sometimes is already telling you 20 to 25 minutes in that your time is up.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo: "If he has to pay $125 for just the room; which is not too far out of the norm; then paying the dancer $100 on top of that for a BBBJ is very reasonable." Your use of the phrase "very reasonable" in that sentence is one of the many reasons why I'm perfectly content with clubbing where I do, despite the limitations those from elsewhere decry as "unacceptable," such as no nudity, but which turn out to be not that limiting at all. ;) For that same $225, I can spend an hour in many of the VIP rooms around here, *and* fuck a hot chick. Main reason I don't is because I can get the same girl to do take out for even less, *still* including a room at a sleazy, albeit well maintained, motel. Yeah, I know, flyover country is backwards all the way around. This is me not complaining. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Point taken – no doubt the Midwest has a lower cost-of-living/pussy.
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    George, you are lucky to spend $160 for the complete package. Here, on the Northeast, especially in the Phlly market, most of the VIP rooms in the Dive clubs run between $125 - 160/15 min. Nothing goes on in the regular lapdance room. It is wide open by design. You have to buy VIP if you want to have extras. I only have to give a tip of $100 - 150 on weekdays. On the weekends, tips may range from $200 - 300, bringing the total to $325 - 450.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion