tuscl

What was up with the Alucard guy?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
There was a post earlier about his "hate list"! I looked up his profile and there was a huge list that appeared to be in code! But the whole thing was a put on, right? After all, he starts out with "Sticks and Stones...... I am WAITING........With a...9... ;)"

I presume 9 refers to a 9mm but who ends something like that with a winking smiley? I mean really, anybody who uses a winking smiley after threatening his "rivals" has to be saying "brilliant joke!" to himself! ;)

17 comments

• deogol
    9 years ago
    He would send some nasty messages that is for sure. Always "polite" in "public."

A character or real person? Dunno.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    He has supposedly passed on. But who knows with all the people and different aliases.

But he was always polite with me even when we debated non stripclub stuff. Such as Guns, politics, and what not. It was fun to debate him.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    He was mentally ill. In the old days, people like Alucard were placed in psychiatric institions. In the 1950's, they started closing down these institutions and releasing mentally ill people into society.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    It's a code which can now never be cracked.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Alucard was a strange individual. He appeared to have some mental problems. He did not understand humor or irony. He was rigid and self-righteous, and he could be nasty. Most people, I think, would not identify so many people as enemies and post a list of them. I wished Alucard no harm, but TUSCL is more pleasant without him.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised the OP didn't notice that Alucard is Dracula spelled backwards
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I agree. He lacked any sense of humor. He took offense when no one had even the slightest thought about offending him. Hopefully he's in a better place. He was nice to me most of the time and he and Dougster interactions I found amusing. Alucard was like a glutton for punishment like he wanted it. My biggest disagreement was that he wanted to ban the 2nd amendment and thought only law enforcement or military should ever have guns.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Dougster said he was going to drop Alucard off on his home planet and then we never heard hardly anything else.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I even posted a link to a real alien spaceship.
    Alucard was not amused at all immediately sending me a private message.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Funny shit!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I forgot about that thread sharkhunter. Lmfao... im surprised I didnt get pulled over too
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure Jeff meant a 9mm in that post. If he did that's why he was laughing. He was totally against guns. He did not own a gun and didn't believe anyone should be allowed to own one. Sadly Jeff got involved with an ROB just before he died. She took him for everything he had. Even cleaned out his bank account. I think the police caught her but he couldn't do anything about it because he had given her his password to go to the ATM. When she took his car and all his money probably the most they could get her on was "using a vehicle without the owner's consent" or some thing like that. It hurt him bad. A few months later he died. "Rest in Peace Jeff !"
    I'm sure you're getting all the BBBJCIM you can handle on that "big mother ship in the sky"
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    no dsrespect towards Alucard intended. may he rest in peace.

I still think the spaceship thread is amusing. :)
    That would be a way to impress the strippers. Land in a spaceship outside the strip club. I wonder if a bouncer would say anything about taking up too much of the parking lot? hmm, they would probably call the cops.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    There is room at the Deja Vu Club in Toledo to park that machine !
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… sadly Jeff got involved with an ROB just before he died. She took him for everything he had …’

I used to PM w/ Alucard on and off and knew about the ROB he had met and sorta fell for and knew it didn’t turn out well but did not know the details.

Unfortunately just as Alucard often did not understand the realities of humor and sarcasm; it appears he did not understand the realities of getting personally involved with a stripper and the particular stripper he got involved with.

I don’t feel Alucard had a bad heart (feelings-wise; he actually did have a bad heart literally) – he was just different.

If the OP wants to understand Alucard; he would need to read thru his previous posts.

I also have a fair amount of text on my TUSCL profile and at one time it was all messed up and unreadable – I contacted Founder and he cleaned it up – perhaps same thing happened to Alucard;s TUSCL bio text but *it* was not cleaned up.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Alucard was different just like juice is different
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion