Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Offtopic, Do you think there's anything wrong with a small town newspaper puttin

sharkhunter

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I saw nothing wrong with it but I saw someone wrote the newspaper acting like they couldn't believe the newspaper would do that. My only previous thought was that I just didn't care for rabbit. I like beef.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck the rabbits. They breed too quickly anyway.. little fuckers...literally

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Probably a good thing the newspaper did not publish an article on how to cook eggs.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Absolutely not. My grandmother used to make hasenpfeffer stew ever year for Easter. Some of the other kids in the neighborhood found it weird but I just thought it was delicious.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Gotta dispose of those wascally Easter wabbits somehow. Stew's as good a way as any.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I prefer chicken

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Yum! Love rabbit meat.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Sorry Bugs Bunnny.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

The little bastard didn't bring me my Cadbury egg this year, so he's gonna have to pay! :-)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Harvest Fresh sells frozen rabbit. I've made it for Easter before.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement