Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New Pics

poledancer83

Narnia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Awesome

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

aww thanks :)

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

One of those pictures was not like the others

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Nice.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Thanks, looks good. :)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Thanks for the pussy shot.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I didn’t see anything – did you take them down again?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Apparently her pics have an expiration date.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I guess she got sober

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

IMO you didn't miss anything.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I saw three pics of what appeared to be 2 different people one was white or hispanic and one was black, for some reason that makes me think she might be a fake.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah – it needs to become standard procedure for a dancer that posts pics of herself to post a piece of paper or something w/ her TUSCL name on it that way we know it’s her.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I like the backpage ads where a girl will post five pics of five different girls. The last fat ass one is probably the real one.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Seems "she" missed April 1st.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I missed them, too. I think they must have an expiration time.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I saw 'em

Jack.'s FKK adventure aroused me more

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I liked the one of her and Alucard getting into the UFO. That one was cool. I wonder if she photo shopped that picture of her next to Alucard ?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement