tuscl

Most Dancers don't even keep in touch with each other

Monday, December 6, 2004 11:34 AM
I have talked to several of my favorite dancers at different clubs in regards to dancers that have quit and it's seems strange that they don't even bother to keep in touch with one another. I am talking about the strippers who do get along and were suppose to be friends(at least at the club). I was telling one of my favorites the other night that I had seen adrian over at another club last month. She said she didn't even know that Adrian was still dancing and Adrian seemed like the type that gets along with everyone and so does April whom I was talking to that night. I don't want to sound like Romantic Lover but if strippers don't care enough to keep in touch with people they work then they sure as hell don't think about you(the customer) when they have quit the club.

4 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    A lot of clubs are just like junior high - very cliquey. Often when one of these girls leaves and goes elsewhere her friends will follow her. But not always. And some girls do stay in touch with their favorite customers. My ATF called me when she switched jobs and invited me to her new place. I followed her to a half-dozen different places, all at her invitation. They weren't all strip clubs either, she eventually went back to being a waitress. We're still in touch regularly.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I don't know why any dancer would keep up with any other dancer that they know longer work with. It is a job to them. I don't keep up with my ex-co-workers, and I don't see why they would, either.
  • davids
    20 years ago
    I never lose touch with my best friends from school or work. A true friendship is for a lifetime. Casual friends come and go.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I doesn't seem that strange to me. I tend to be friends with a number of coworkers where I work at and have even gone out in the evening with some of them. However when they move away or stop working where I work at, I tend to get out of contact with them and don't know what they are up to anymore. I imagine dancers do the same thing because dancing is just a job to them too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion