tuscl

Hot girls and phone numbers

Clackport
Washington
How many phone numbers of girls/women who are a 9 or better (strippers and civilians) do you have in your phone? How many of those girls do you communicate with regularly?

With me I've never deleted the number of a really hot girl, so my numbers might seem high. I would estimate I have anywhere from 10-15. I'm only communicating with 3 of them right now.

Thoughts?

21 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    I know this gonna sound really PLish, but my ATF (the 10) has been retired for nearly 2 years and has gotten married but we still text once a week. I talked to her this morning.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    So far, only two (both civilians). I chat with both on occasion.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Zero.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I only keep the few that I still use. If you haven't texted them lately, chances are by now their numbers have been reassigned to some grandma or dude.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    9 or above. Unfortunately for me zero.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @motorhead- I feel you man. 10's are very hard to come by.

With the three I communicate with, one of them is my CF, I basically just text her to let me know when she's working. One of them is my girlfriend right now, she's a civilian. The other girl is a co-worker of mine, I don't give out 10's often, but she is a 10. She has a good looking wealthy boyfriend, so I have no chance with that, but we're friends.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    20 or 30 off the internet......they're all 10's
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Only two. All the rest are 8.5's!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Just my ATF. There's other women in my contact list but they aren't 9 or better dancers.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    9s and above? Zip.
    7s and above? Zilch.
    5s -- at best? A few and those are just women I work with, no one I play around with.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Motor, I feel sorry for the guy she married.

Obviously the DS is a 10 that I text with regularly. The ATF is a solid 9. Several 8-9s in my contacts but I've lost contact with most of them since I met the DS.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Anyone have some 10's in the mix? I know motor and JS69 have.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Are you serious? No hos in my contacts if they are less than a 9.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^Nice
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @chessmaster- I might have to steal that. Well done. I'm sure that's actually true for someone like a Colin Kaepernick or something.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    @ chessmaster...do you just have 970 girls in there or do you also put 303 and 720 girls
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Never met a 10.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I need to get a phone one of these days. zero on my imaginary phone.
    I was thinking I've been anti social in the past. I wouldn't have reactivated my Facebook account if not for a relative. Now I'm wondering if viewing dancers on Facebook is going to have me pop up on Facebook accounts. The hottest girls I see on Facebook are actually friends of friends though. Of course if my nieces pose with friends in bikinis in Vegas, they all look very nice. I forget so many people, maybe facebook will help. I have yet to search for many people I used to know but lost contact with.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It bugs me that you can't delete a bunch of information on Facebook.
    Now if a hot dancer whom I haven't clicked on but one time moved back up to the top of suggested friends, does that mean she's looking at my friends?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion