A miracle

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Just in time for Easter.

http://dailym.ai/19Z9HaW

10 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Did she eat a tortilla before she got the dental X-Ray? If so, that would be brilliant! ;)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    That's not Jesus. It's John the Baptist.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It looked like the Easter Bunny to me. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Has the Easter bunny ever appeared in a tortilla? That would be brilliant! :)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Maybe if she brushed a bit better, she wouldn't be seeing figures in her dental x-rays.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Jesus slapped her and the devil fell out
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    A woman during the 1980s got tattoos of her favorite singer on the inside of her thighs. She was so proud and wanted to show them off. Found a guy for the revealing. He said cool! "That's Elvis on the left and Garth Brooks on the right with Willie Nelson in the middle".....She obviously was adoring quite a un-cut bush.

Perception is different for everyone. :-)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I saw an image of female genitals in the X-rays. Look on the right side. I know some of you guys see it too.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    On a tooth xray! That is just brilliant - almost as brilliant as the six matching images of Christ in all half dozen ice cubes that I put in my drink, before they melted leaving no evidence. :-(

Seriously, this kind of stuff just makes all Christians appear just plain stupid (BTW JS, I'm not criticizing your post, just all the lame of brain folks who were involved!). Why would Christ deign to appear inside a tooth, or on a loaf of bread, or a pancake or a squash? I wish these people would spend as much time and energy living Christ's commandments and example as they do on this drivel.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Dawg, you are absolutely correct that this makes Christians look like complete imbeciles. It does look kinda like a face from a certain angle in the right light from the correct distance. Of course the same thing is true of the moon as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion