tuscl

What is your club readmission policy?

Saturday, April 4, 2015 7:23 AM
I was at the Delilah Den, Toms River, on Friday evening. I paid $20 for admission but had to leave shortly to get dinner and some drinks. This is a BYOB club. I made a few calls, obtained dinner, and returned with my drinks. I was told that I had to pay another $20 because I was gone for over 30 minutes. I found this to be ludicrous. I still had the strip club wrist band on. I felt that this was extortion. I walked away and took my business to another club. What is your strip club policy regarding readmission the same day and shift?

8 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    There are a couple fully nude, booze free clubs here that own bars in the same plaza. All have full in and out priveledges with a hand stamp, so you can go have a drink. They use hand stamps.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I go to clubs all over the country and have never had a problem going and coming back with no second cover charge. If there is no hand stamp or wrist band (and there usually is not) I always tell the bouncer or reception girl what I'm doing. Only problem I could for see is if the people covering the door changed while I was gone but I don't remember ever having a problem with that.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I'm with JS69 on this. Never had a problem, but then, most of, not all visits, are in the afternoon when there are no covers.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure. I get free admission at one club with my membership and the other club I only stay up to two to 3 hours max and leave and don't come back for days. It'd probably be cheaper to leave and come back to the club where I can get in free but I usually have seen most of the dancers after 2 or 3 hours and do like to see some variety. There were more girls than guys for the first 2 to 3 hours while I was at Lust. I liked that. Lots of hot girls too. Curiosity might get me in trouble. I wanted to see what changed at Platinum. just more bouncers and dancers talking about extra rules but nothing drastic that I can tell so far, unless you were used to something I wasn't. I found myself declining dances though because I wasn't sure if one dancer was going to be even more restrictive than another because dancers can always add onto the club rules. If the sheriffs office raided sporting events, they might charge certain cheer leaders with prostitution. too much hands near the genitals. I'm not aware of what charges there may be. I guess if this progresses, cheerleaders will need to drop a bunch of moves because it could be sexual related. if Islam law takes over, it could become illegal to kiss in public. It all depends on what the public wants. I'd rather not go the way they are in the middle east.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Most clubs I visit don’t do the handstamp nor wristband thing – so if I leave for a while I’m pretty much SOL and I expect to pay another cover – if’ I’m just going to my car for a minute or need to make a call; then it’s usually not a problem. There are some clubs that are super strict about this and they even have signs on the doors about no reentry; even if you just step out for 5 minutes. I agree though that if one has a handstamp or a wristband then they should be allowed to reenter w/o paying again since they can prove they already paid.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I ask before I leave what the policy is. If I have a problem with it, I go to another club.
  • wms1066
    9 years ago
    On the other extreem I once stoped by a SC which I didn't frequent so I could use the restroom. I was hoppy to pay the cover and the doorman even asked one of the dancers to show me where it was. Appon leaving right after Releaving myself I was supprised when he refunded my cover. I asked that he give it to the dancer who gave me directions, don't know if he Did or not.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I've never had a problem with a club that used wristbands. I once went to my local club, left to go to BWW, which had to be 45 minutes and came back, no problem, all because I had my wristband on. The one club I go to with paid admission and no wristband is often up to the door guy to remember me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion