Strip Clubs on Map function.

What has happened to the strip clubs on map function. I can't find it or an I just ignorant of how to find it. It was very helpful in planning club crawls.

7 comments

• dtek
    10 years ago
    Looks like it's been replaced with a "find clubs near me now" feature. This is useful in some situations, but significantly less useful for planning purposes or if you're on a VPN or other IP redirecting service that gives TUSCL an IP address that's not located where you physically are.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I sent a message to founder about this yesterday. He said he's working on it.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    FWIW, I very much miss the old map feature (despite it's limitation). If you could change the search radius it would be even better.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I used the map feature a lot. It was, bar none, the single most useful tool for me when I was planning travel to new areas, since I could use it to scope out all the clubs in my target zone and then drill down from there.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    My local ISP always lists me one state away in NC.
    All the ads for dating sites advertise find local girls now and they are only 200 some miles away, how exciting. Of course I'm sure the ads are fake to start with.

I don't even need to see ads, I can read outrageous emails in my inbox every week. Some hot girl wants to meet up for a discrete encounter every month, sometimes she is topless, other times a government official almost always from Nigeria, is holding a check for me with for over a million dollars if I only send my name, phone number, and bank account information to whomever. lol, they must think someone will fall for the emails.
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    Dear Founder:
    Loved the map feature! Great for screening before choosing a hotel in unfamiliar territory.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    The map feature's gone, too? Crap. Damn tough to plan a cross-country road trip without it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion