tuscl

Won't get ripped off again

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 8:33 PM
She starts in the middle of a song. I'm irritated but get over it. Her dances are good with excellent potential that is never fully realized. After a bit I say thanks let's stop at 3 songs. I hand her the money and she insists it was 4 songs. I say it was actually 2 1/2 songs and I'm being really kind to call it 3. She insists it was 4 and threatens to call the bouncer. I had sensed potential ROB from the outset, but she had great tits. Turns out my initial instinct was right. So I take back part of the money, pay her for 2 1/2 songs and go get a bouncer and ask him to come back to talk. I explain what happened, tell him his club doesn't need rip off bitches, and tell him I only pay for what I receive. ROB backs down and gives up her claim to more. Ten years ago I would've paid her to avoid a scene. No more. Won't get ripped off again. Join me.

24 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Good job, I'm the same way. Fuck those ROB's.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    2 1/2 songs? That's three songs in the strip club world john smith. Why so cranky?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    This never really happens because pretty much all the clubs I've been to are pre-pay
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Hey Diva - He got cheated out of 90 seconds. Some guys can bust a nut in that amount of time. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Diva, what makes me cranky are petty scams designed to rip off the timid or inexperienced club patron. Half the guys probably let her add songs to the bill that didn't happen. I am extremely generous with dancers who give good service but I won't tolerate getting ripped off.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    and JS69 sayz - damn I miss my DS
  • seyes
    9 years ago
    A ROB did the same to me once. I always get dances from others in front of her and do not tip her a single dollar when she is on stage. Maybe I will give her a penny to piss her off one of these days ;)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    My old tactic when ripped off was just to inform the whole world that dancer name whatever started half way into a song or charged more than what she danced. However I've argued that one loud enough I've had dancers back off without any intervention. Then if she got a job at another nearby strip club thinking she would get more customers at a different club, I would inform everyone again and her new stage name. However if I'm not thinking clearly, forget to ask dance prices because they are supposed to be fixed or forget to ask her name, maybe she thought I was an easy target. I am willing to argue to management more and more but I rarely run into it because I almost always ask questions to avoid ROB'S. The last dancer who didn't wait until a new song started I stopped getting dances from. I believe Karma is a bitch. There's a big difference between not buying dances and calling someone a rob. The ROB'S dissapear pretty quickly most of the time. Word gets out and they get fired or go to another club. A dancer told me I was good at causing trouble. I only do that if I get ticked off and double charging me for dances could do it. I would argue that now and not pay it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Since ROB'S tend not to work at any given club more than a few weeks to a couple of months in my experience, then it's even easier to weed them out unless you take a chance on a very hot rob. If she's a ten you might not even think she's an rob if she tells you her price ahead of time but that tends to be just a really big waste of money a number of times.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Shailynn, yeah that might be another part of the reason I'm cranky. I'm having withdrawal. But I get to have her just 19 hours from now. I'm feeling better already.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Good for you JS, I'm right there with you! I'm very good at counting songs, even when the little head is doing most of the thinking, so I have zero tolerance for ROBs. There is a reasonably hot latina at the HL in Phoenix that did this to me several years ago. I told her I would pay for the extra song she was claiming, but that would be the last time she danced for me, and I've held to it. She has probably seen me in that club 50 times since then, but won't even make eye contact. I hope she thinks about all the dances I didn't buy after she ripped me off for just one. Take that ROB!
  • Ironcat
    9 years ago
    I have the same attitude as azdd - every ROB I have ever encountered doesn't last very long. I remember one afternoon, sitting at a table and a guy I had never met before sat down and told me to watch out for a dancer who was working that day. I watched as he went to very table in the place and told every guy how she tried to rip him off - now that is how you out a ROB. Sure enough, the ROB came by asking if I wanted a dance. Not I or any other guy in the place took her up on it.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I'd let the stripper go cry to the bouncer. I'm the one holding the money, and I don't need help with strippers being mean to me.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The club I go to avoids this because the dancer tells the floor guy how many dances she's doing before we start. I never even count...sometimes when she's really into it she'll even ask him what song she's on. This really avoids conflicts I can relax knowing I won't get cheated.
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    I pay for what I get and expect what I pay for. HL in Phoenix appears to have more and more newer dancers that need additional math training (They use stripper counts 1+1=3), but I just avoid them no matter how hot the promises are.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, I've never heard of being required to decide how many songs you want before you start, unless you're doing a special of a certain number of songs for a certain price. That sounds messy. I never know beforehand how many songs I want, and even if I did the little head changes his mind constantly.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Chandler, I would usually do what you suggest. Only reason I did not here is because she made such a big deal of calling the bouncer over like he would kick my ass for not overpaying her. It seemed funny in that context for me to quickly get the bouncer to come over.
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    Dancers are not employees. Around my area the club backs the customer every time unless the customer is soliciting. Good for you!
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Good for you JS69. Fuck them ROBs. They know EXACTLY what they're doing. If the bouncer backs her up, there is a good chance he is in on the scam. If the manager backs the bouncer up, then HE is in on it, too. Fuck em all then. Sorry DIva, have to agree, 2-1/2 is NOT 3. A flight from NY to LA that lands in Denver is NOT a cross-country flight. If she wants to collect for three, dance until the middle of the third song, then. Only way to avoid it is to REFUSE TO SIT DOWN until song ends. I even say, "let's wait until this song ends."
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JS69: You can always add more; I'm talking in VIP. They have a 5 dance package so you do 5 or 10...more than that you should go the the CR and pay by time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If a dancer gives a full dance/song she would be pissed if the custy paid her 1/2 the price – why should a custy be ok w/ paying full price for 1/2 a song – it should be proper dancer etiquette to wait until a new song starts so the custy can get a full song for the full dance price. Most dancers expect custies to be generous and even go above and beyond – but try messing w/ a dancer’s $$$ and see how quickly the tables are turned and how ungenerous most dancers are w.r.t. *their* $$$. And yeah – it should be a must for every experienced SCer to stand up to ROBs b/c o/w that only encourages their ROB behavior and ROB boldness.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    If the customer allows the dancer to start in the middle of a song, he should pay her for a full song. I don't usually mind if it's just a few seconds into the song, especially if she's been fooling around with me for a few minutes already. Much later, though, and I'll say something. JS69's story reminds me of a rare ripoff attempt I went through a few months ago at my regular club. A stripper I'd gotten dances with two or three times before approached me just as a song was starting. As usual, we soon started groping each, and she started getting naked. Just to be sure, I said something like, "You're just getting me warmed up, right?" She agreed, even though we were already in full dance mode. After the first song was underway, though, her dance wasn't as good as on previous days. I'd always gotten two dances with her before, but this time I stopped her after one. When I slipped a ten into her garter, she said I owed her $20 for two dances. I said no, it was just one, that she had said that first half song wouldn't count. She claimed she wasn't counting that. I named the song she started on, which just finished. She didn't have an answer except to insist that she had done two dances. I didn't budge, and she got up and left. I thought that was the end of it, but a minute later, I saw her talking to a bouncer over near the entry and pointing in my direction. The two of them came over, and the bouncer started talking to the guy at the next table. The dancer told him no not that guy, this guy, pointing at me. The bouncer, who knows me as a regular, said this guy?? No way, he's here all the time, never been a problem. I said to him that this lady apparently can't count to two. She was still mad, so the bouncer pulled a ten out of his pocket and gave her what she claimed she was owed just to shut her up. Later that day, I stuck a five into his shirt pocket and thanked him for getting her out of my hair, even though she didn't deserve the cost. I said how stupid does a dancer have to be to piss off a customer over $10? He laughed and shook his head. I think she was just offended that I stopped her after one dance. A few weeks later, one of my faves said that the bitch had said to her, "You know that guy you've been sitting with? He ripped me off on some dances I did with him." My fave told her she didn't believe I would do that. I was kind of surprised the bitch lasted that long at the club, but I haven't seen her around anymore lately.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    "Meet the new ROB!! Same as the old ROB!!"
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    That's a really good example pensionking and I appreciate you being nice in spite of disagreeing with me. My club times the dances so the whole concept of waiting until the end of a song is unusual to me. I get what you guys are saying. You work hard for your money and don't want to be taken advantage of by some twit who has no work ethic. I totally get it. I've said this on another thread, I work with a girl who doesn't give a guy change and I think that's so disrespectful. I ask if they want change and never give an attitude when they do. Being nice in this business goes a lot farther than some girls realize. I'm not the hottest girl in the club but I do well because I'm nice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion