tuscl

Becoming Good Friends

Sunday, March 29, 2015 5:39 PM
She's been good to me and she finds ways of pulling me close to her no matter what the reason is. I thank her for that, I guess she always makes it work but then it's just like that, it's always about her doing the pulling. There are days when I just won't answer her texts/calls and she would always bomb it like she wants to reach me, her hand coming out of my cellphone and pulling me in and out the other side of her phone. I can't complain about the sex, she is a total pleaser. I would never forget those moments we did, some though would never be written here. I've moved on and I couldn't say it straight to her face. Yesterday, she wore this beautiful dress. We walked in to this burger joint and some men just couldn't, I know she's that attractive but I don't really give a shit now, it just doesn't excite me any more. I was just like, OK boys, the more you give her looks the more she will tease you. She was so animated and sooooo in the moment, she was like telling stories to keep us laughing. Maybe she didn't notice how I felt, I was just trying my best hiding my true feelings. It's old now and I can't do this. There will a day when we will just be friends. Just like her exes, she never lets go, she just makes them like good friends.

12 comments

• SuperDude
    9 years ago
    "The best part of breaking up is making up." Old tune.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She's good to you, she is a total pleaser sexually, she's gorgeous, she's funny, and apparently she wants you. Do what you want obviously but I have trouble understanding why you want to end it. If I didn't have a DS I'd be begging for her number.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I think you should her to pay you for sex.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "Do what you want obviously but I have trouble understanding why you want to end it." I need a real Girlfriend. One who I can be with for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, she fits the role of a sidechick.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Using strippers as a relationship replacement is like drinking a Diet Coke for dinner. It may make you feel full for a moment, but it has neither nourishment nor even calories. And like strippers, consuming too much can harm you while providing no real sustenance. I have always felt that reg/fav arrangements with strippers work best when a guy is either already getting his sustenance elsewhere or has had his fill of more complicated relationships. In any event, good luck alabegonz.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Alabegonz, Don't listen to ^^^^^^^^ and all that kind of talk. You will find your own way with this girl and any of the others you meet at strip clubs. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I agree that strippers are not a "relationship replacement. " however, they make a damn good relationship supplement.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    " I have always felt that reg/fav arrangements with strippers work best when a guy is either already getting his sustenance elsewhere or has had his fill of more complicated relationships. " Have to say, that is one of the most intelligent posts I've read on this site.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "I have always felt that reg/fav arrangements with strippers work best when a guy is either already getting his sustenance elsewhere or has had his fill of more complicated relationships." That's tough man. I'd rather find my real woman and just walk into the sunset with her. For now, my CF is the closest I could find. And the thing about going to strip clubs is that the grind of looking for a real girlfriend somehow never happens. Maybe I should change my lifestyle a little bit.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Good luck bro
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Have you tried to have a "where do you see this relationship going?" conversation with her. It could be the flag she needs to see just where you want to go with it. Good luck, man.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    I'm playing the worlds smallest violin for this nigga
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion