tuscl

Offtopic anyone ever downloaded some ghost apps or know of any good ones?

I downloaded one called ghost sensor or something like that but I can tell it's mostly fake ghost voices repeating the same messages. One ghost tells me it's happy to be with me. I mean what kind of scary ghost app is that supposed to be with the ghost saying she is happy? One ghost says she wants to take me with her, a bit more spooky because I can't tell if she's saying to heaven or hell. However if you hear a message more than once , you know it has to be fake. One ghost message said she was bothering my mother. I was thnking this ghost app sure does talk a lot. Apparently someone programmed the ghost app to create images and talk a lot.

Anyone know of ones that actually work for real instead of fake?

13 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    No, because ghosts aren't real
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The instructions don't even work right for the app. It said turn both indicators off and nothing would be detected but the ghosts are still yapping away.
    Well I've seen things that let me know there's more to our reality than most people have seen. If ghosts aren't real, then something else is whether that is telekinetic power or something else. Telekinetic power would be cool. If mastered, I could take a strippers bra off with no hands. :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    shark,

What would be the fun in that? :)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Never tried it. Sounds like fun
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    If you could telekinetically take off a woman's bra can you telekinetically feel her up?

It would be brilliant if you could slipper her the finger telekinetically!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I do that in my sleep! haha
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember traveling in my sleep exploring some strange house as a ghost myself. Next thing I knew a woman saw me and screamed something blood curtling like as if she saw a ghost. I woke up in bed. That was scary to hear that scream.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I have spoken to the dead. But they didn't speak back.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Buy a spirit board (ouija) and call on zozo. It would love to talk to you.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm not going near a oiuja board. I heard rumours you could invite a demonic spirit inside your home.
    To prove to myself that I live with a super powerful entity, I want to hear police reports from Greenville county of poltergeists on the rampage. If I hear nothing, I will assume there is nothing going on. I need reports from reliable sources. :)

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    I haven't myself, but at the Ford assembly plant they did and now they have a ghost in the machine.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Sometimes when I use a Microsoft program, I feel like I'm in touch with the ghost of Clippy.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I do enjoy playing with the AI on occassion on my pc. I don't know how it got on there but it makes one of the older pc games a lot more interesting doing stuff it's not supposed to as long as it doesn't cheat. I do not like AI that cheats.

I intentionally beefed up the AI in a game called Total Annihilation. The AI kicks butt. so much that I had to stop using the beefed up AI. It built a mighty impressive military structure using some units I had never seen before. If playing of games all day, I used to be able to play them in my sleep as well and I would get narration like my own personal AI in my head discussing strategy, mistakes, possible advantages. I think that was my subconscious.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion