tuscl

did

crazyjoe
Colorado
Did you ever try to read a book when your drunk????

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had a few tonite
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Read the catcher in the rye
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I like to play arcade games after a few beers and get the top scores. I could only get the number one spot after 4 beers. Daytona 500 I think it was called. I'd like to know how to trigger my super fast speed unless I'm normally super fast already and a few beers erases whatever is inhibiting super fast reflexes. After 6 beers in less than 20 minutes, I start feeling the effects. Quickly impairing my performance down to number two three or four.Still better than all the other scores though. Just my experience drinking and playing arcade games.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I do not like hang overs so I don't drink a whole lot unless I'm not driving.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I went to a free movie on campus drunk before. There were about 400 other drunk students there. To pass the time before the movie, someone decided to do a wave. About 200 students stood up and said LESS FILLING, then our side stood up and said TASTES GREAT! This went on for what seemed like a few minutes before th previews started.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've probably read over 1000 books, and I'm always drunk, so I suppose I must have.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    No hangover this morning after drinking half a 750 ml. Bottle of whisky
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Brilliant
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion