tuscl

trans women and strip clubs (per SW)

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, March 27, 2015 2:08 PM
Hi! I just joined this site (SW). I'm a post-op trans woman. I'm a pretty small woman at about 125 pounds. People never recognize me as trans in my day to day life anymore, and people assume that I'm cisgender. I've done some cam work (modeling as a cis woman), but I found it dreadfully boring and lonely. I also don't love that people secretly record your videos now days. I do love dancing in general, and I'm thinking about taking up pole dancing for fun. I work out a lot, and I like to keep myself really fit. I need some extra cash and a flexible work schedule, which is why I was camming in the first place. I thought stripping might be a bit less lonely and cramped feeling. I might as well make some money back on my silicone implants too! I've seen a few threads, but not a whole lot of information about trans women in strip clubs. Does anyone have an idea about how other strippers tend to treat trans women? I don't plan to disclose my trans status, but I do like to know what I'm getting into ahead of time. What should I expect from management? I definitely won't disclose to them either. What about customers? I'm going to be reading through the threads on the forum about the auditioning process too. Thanks! [view link]

26 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Fuck me... Just read the comments on that thread. If you want a sex change or are pre-op/post-op which at some point during all these discussion I just get confused...that's your business and none of mine. But people getting changes and then giving lap dances (or more) to an unsuspecting PL just does not sit well with me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ that's how I feel
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    So you change from a man to a women to be a stripper, That doesn;'t sound right either
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Honestly I think it's one thing to pass as a woman when clothed and another to pass when nude. I realize hormone therapy and plastic surgery can do a lot these days. But I have a feeling I'd know. I also prefer curvy girls over more athletic types.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ one would think – but I’m not so sure. Over the years; I’ve seen TV programs/interviews of “women” that used to be men and honestly one would never know – b/w makeup; hair; and those powerful hormone therapies; I think it’s quite plausible and likely the avg person would not be able to tell – it’s def a different story w/ cross dressers that just use hair and makeup to try to pass as women. If steroids can make an avg guy look like a damn hulk; one would think hormone therapy can make them look like a woman.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Damn. I just figured it out. Jerikson40 is a transgender dancer. Think about it. It explains everything about her.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    James, I don't think you'd know, not on someone pretty convincing Agree with the sentiment above. I wish all luck and all civil right to a transgendered person, but would not want to get dances with someone who is transgendered, do not believe that hormones/surgery/driverslicense/self-identification is enough to turn one female, and feel it is highly unethical to go around giving lapdances to unsuspecting men. Complete lack of integrity or ethics of any kind, even within the looser concept of ethics at strip clubs
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Well I generally don't like implants, so I'm safe either way.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    So, like what did the surgeon do with the extra parts?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    One of my friends of 35 years who worked at the same place I did (and was married with two kids!) underwent "gender reassignment" surgery. He ended up in a lesbian relationship with another transgendered woman. My head still hurts when I think about the dynamics of that relationship. Neither of them would have been more than a 1.5 on the stripper hotness scale!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Oh boy! A different group of people for the SW twats to hate on!!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    YUK!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Papi, you've found your dream stripper!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    If you can't tell by looking who cares? What you don't know won't hurt you.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    If a stopper told me she was a man during lapdances is shove her of me, during vip I'd kill it right there in the booth.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    There's a "girl" at a local club I frequent that looks trans to me, but in all honesty could be born that way. She obviously passes for female to the majority of men, as she seems to do pretty well. I've seen a few incidents where she's done dances for a guy in a group, and the other guys in the group will say something when the dude gets back. Its generally been kinda funny to see the reactions when someone points out the questionable body areas, but its never escalated too far. One dude puked, but it could have been from drinking. Another tripped over a chair trying to run out of the club, but again that could have been from the alcohol. I don't consider myself homophobic or transphobic, that shit doesn't bother me at all. I wish them the best of luck and regret the discrimination they face. In most cases, I wouldn't mind in the slightest bit not being told - for example if he/she was a coworker or dating a friend or whatever. However, in sexual situations I find the lack of disclosure offensive. It's something that a significant portion of the population would have a problem with, failing to disclose it is foul. IMO, that sort of behavior is the strongest driver of continued discrimination against what I'll call "responsible" trannies for lack of a better word.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Just one more case for avoiding girls with implants
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    I agree with several posters in that a tranny passing themselves off as a female(cis acronym, I think) in any transaction of a sexual nature/slant is akin to a coin dealer peddling a counterfeit gold coin, or an art dealer peddling a counterfeit Rembrandt as an original, or genuine article. @rickdugan- Just one more case for patronizing nude clubs over topless clubs.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think if you read between the lines Dolfan is implying he would mind sucking a dick
  • qwerty22
    a year ago
    Eight years later, this is the unfortunate reality of the clubs.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Oh hell no; I love the look of pussy...no doctor can recreate a pussy on a guy to make it look real enough for me to accept this.
  • ww
    a year ago
    ^^^ All clubs aren't nude, so, theoretically, if you're not evening flashing your parts and you look the part, a dancer shouldn't have much issue.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Jeez, it used to be considered low-down scumbag behavior for club managers to insist on sampling the goods before hiring a new dancer. Now it's just part of basic customer service.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    My one experience seeing a nude tranny dance (yuck) indicates they they can have very realistic looking pussies. Even too perfect, most pussies are a little asymmetrical. This one was exactly balanced and proportional. A bit off putting, really. I did not sample so cannot say how far the realism went!
  • qwerty22
    a year ago
    Except the male vagina won't get wet and is hairy.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @funontheside: "Oh hell no; I love the look of pussy...no doctor can recreate a pussy on a guy to make it look real enough for me to accept this." I'm skeptical of your ability to see the difference. Having seen one first hand myself (former bartender at a local club is trans), the surgeon did a simply remarkable job. Even *knowing* it was "artificial", it was mighty damned hard to see any real difference between her and the few hundred other girls whose vulvae I've seen up close. And given the huge variety of shapes and sizes of vulvae, had I not known, I suspect I would have never been able to tell just by looking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion