tuscl

Certain catcalling is just wrong

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

A while back a video was posted of a girl walking thru Manhattan and getting catcalls – I thought it was mostly BS; but seeing this latest video makes me think sometimes it’s wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juypml7N…

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    shit
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi,
    Posting that was wrong, just plain wrong! :)
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I don't really believe in catcalling. It's not gonna make her fuck you. And it isn't going to make her feel good.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Did crazyjoe take over dougsters membership?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Catcalling is ineffective. Might as well use the system.
    For a few days back when I was in college, some girls in one dorm building thought it was funny to whistle at me without showing themselves as I walked past their dorm building. I didn't think it was that funny. If they were hot for me, they could have shown themselves. I imagine they probably whistled at a whole bunch of guys until they got tired of it after a few days of whistling. It's more annoying to have a girl you're not interested in to keep hitting on you day after day as if you're going to crack.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If it's ok then catcalling is not the right word for it. Saying "hey beautiful" is not catcalling. Some uptight white people may consider it forward, but Black and Latino guys mean no disrespect of any kind by saying that. NYC would not be NYC without the ethnic diversity. If someone is uncomfortable unless everyone is like Ward and June Cleaver they should live in a small town in Idaho.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion