Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Don't know much about History?

slickwilliam

New York

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I prop'd this guy even though the site says he hasn't written one review.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

No reviews, but don't ask him who died and made him Founder.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Founder is a bad ass dude

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I didn't see Alucard chime in. Maybe he had Founder on ignore also.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Wow... SC has mellowed over the years. lmao. ;)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Don't know much bi-o-logy.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Did president Obama write that?

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

ahem Don't know much about the French I took?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Did I get the order wrong? It's been a while.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Don't know much about science book

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement