tuscl

Toronto Clubs

thedude1028
Maryland
Tuesday, March 24, 2015 1:33 PM
Wondering if this group has any experience with Toronto clubs? I'm organizing a friend's bachelor party for this summer and will need to figure out the best places to visit. I guess for a trip like this we would favor clubs with the most attractive women and best value over availability of extras. Regardless I'd like to hear if anyone has anything to say on the subject. I've never been to Canada so let me know what I can't miss (strip club or not). I plan to do some local clubbing again soon so I can write new reviews to allow me to read the ones for Toronto.

16 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    We're an American band.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I have lots of experience there but I'm a bit rusty. There are the "trinity clubs" which used to be 3 or 4 clubs owned by the same group. All dumps for the most part but you could have some fun times in them. Most of the clubs are out in the Mississauga area near the airport. There are also some kick ass massage parlors as well which would be worth stopping by. I'll work on a list but let me ask: 1. How many guys? 2. How many days will you be staying there?
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    In my experience in general the downtown Toronto clubs have slightly better looking girls but are significantly more upscale. The airport clubs are better value, but you take a small hit on quality and a noticeable hit on atmosphere. ITC extra is more prevalent by the airport. As to specific club recommendations, my visits are sparse enough that I can't really give you solid info there. In the past, the recent reviews for all the clubs I went to aligned pretty well with my experiences so you may want to VIP up to get the details.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’ve never been to Canada – although I do like Canadian bacon – thus I can only offer a “rule of thumb”: On the TUSCL reviews page; you can click on Toronto and then sort by either # of reviews; overall rating; dancer rating; etc. It’s not perfect of course; thus why it’s a “rule of thumb” – IMO often times clubs w/ many reviews have them for a reason; i.e. they are usually well liked (of course this is not foolproof).
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    read farmerart's reviews
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Yea, @farmerart may be able to help you but he is less than part time on TUSCL now. And his visits to Toronto clubs were seeking much different goals than what you might be looking for?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Here's what I have experienced in the past: Club Paradise • 1313 Bloor Street West: area between airport and downtown. Probably the best looking girls you'll find that are extras friendly Brass Rail Tavern • 701 Yonge Street: downtown, hottest girls in all of Toronto, but all airdances and expensive. Cafe Atlantis • 5745 Atlantic Dr Midway Invader • 6809 Invader Crescent New Locomotion Club • 2325 Matheson Blvd E: all owned by the same people and all similar quality. These are known as the "Trinity Clubs," all are extras friendly and all are a little sleazy, think of skinny french-quebec babes and eastern europeans because that's what dominates these clubs. all of these clubs are close to the airport. Million Dollar • 7222 Torbram Rd: awhile back this has gotten some good reviews and an extra friendly club that had better quality dancers than the Trinity Clubs I would also look into massage parlors - if you go on a weekend night, call in advance and make reservations as the girls will book up quick late night on a Friday and Saturday night. Most places are open until 4AM Steeles Royal [view link] Flirt Spa [view link] more info - check out [view link] - but they do not talk about extras openly on that board. You could always go to Niagara Falls - go to: Sundowner • 8870 Lundy's Lane • 905-358-9124: a lot of the hot girls from the Toronto Clubs come here on the weekends to make money from all the tourists. Hot girls, fun time, always crowded and no extras.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    sorry website changed - forgot to mention it - it's [view link]
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Drake named his tour "Club Paradise" in 2012 in honor of the strip club "Club Paradise" in Toronto (Drake is from Toronto).
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    6 God
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @thedude1028: So, just out of curiosity, do you abide?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Best Toronto band [view link]
  • thedude1028
    9 years ago
    The dude abides! Thanks everyone for the recommends and details. I'll work on VIP status so I can read the reviews. Seems pretty consistent...lower quality / higher extras near airport. Higher quality / air dances down town. Hoping to have a group of 10-15.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Blow off Toronto and try the canadian side of Niagra falls area.
  • thedude1028
    9 years ago
    If it were up to me....unfortunately most of the dudes on this trip probably arent really "strip club guys" and have wives and families. We will probably stick to whatever is a short cab ride from where we are staying in downtown Toronto.
  • thedude1028
    9 years ago
    Ohh I also meant to ask, do most business in the Toronto area (including clubs) accept USD? Or will we be tipping the girls with $1 canadian coins?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion