tuscl

Driving cross country: Oregon to Mid-Atlantic

Big_sarge
Virginia
My time and route are flexible. I don't want to put a ton of extra mileage on my car zig-zagging across the country.....but I will go out of my way for some extra mileage. I will likely try to go across on I-80 or I-70....but I might drop all the way down to I-40.

I already know about East St. Louis....but would appreciate any recommendations there....or anywhere else that might be along the way. I typically like small natural spinners..if that matters.

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I would help you – but you first have to tell me what the Mid-Atlantic is.
  • Big_sarge
    10 years ago
    Washington DC Area...
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Good SC areas seem to be few and far b/w – I just looked at a U.S. map and currently the only good SC area that pops up is Indianapolis where there are a few decent SCs from what I’ve heard (although I’ve never SCed in Indy) – Industrial Strip and Brad’s Brass Flamingo seem to get decent reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Ohio seems to get a lot of reviews but IDK off the top of my head which clubs woluld be decent (def not in Cleveland though).

If you are interested in Ohio clubs; read jestrite50’s reviews or PM him:

https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=246863

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Carlos is also an Ohio guy:

https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=395379

• mjx01
    10 years ago
    if you are traveling OR to DC, the fastest route is mainly 80 according to google. Detroit isn't that far north of 80, probably only add 3 ish hrs of driving.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Oh yeah – Detroit – Penthouse; Flight Club; Coliseum
  • Big_sarge
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the insight. I have done a little of my own research and figured that it would be a pretty barren drive...I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some hidden gem I was missing.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    depends on what you're looking for...

Here's what I would do which would be a little unconventional. I am not sure about midwest clubs (someone else would have to chime in) such as Des Moines, Omaha, Denver for your first few legs, but I would go to Detroit (only 45min-1hr out of your way off of I80) cross into Canada and travel to Toronto, then cut back down I90 west and I79 south and hit I80 east back towards the mid-atlantic.

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    If you do drive along I-70 from St Louis to Indianapoiis, you will probably be tempted to stop in Indy and Brad's Brass Flamingo is Indy's top rated club. But just a word of caution. it's not that great of a club especially for a non-regular. It's one of the stranger clubs I've ever visited in that you have to be very aggressive in asking for dances. The girls tend to really hang with the regulars. If you intend on popping in for a quick visit, I can almost guarantee you'll be disappointed.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    If you stop by Indianapolis, there's always Club Rio and Harem House. I'm hardly what you'd call a regular -- I only get to Indy once a year -- but I've found the dancers pretty friendly at both. I've also heard that some guys have had some pretty good luck at Dancers. A couple places to avoid like the plague are Paradise Cove (one of the most boring dives I've ever had the displeasure of checking out) and PT's, despite it being a higher-end club. Last I heard, the dancers at PT's can name their own prices when it comes to lap dances; my mistake there was going directly to VIP with a damn cute little blonde who had promised the moon and didn't even deliver any green cheese -- at $275/half hour.
  • Rabbit21
    10 years ago
    Hip hugger in Kokomo, IN(just north of Indy).is a bit of a dive but usually has good looking dancers and full on two way contact dances for $10 each. It's well worth a stop and you'll get treated well even if a non-regular.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    For I-80, the two I would mention are Shakers at the east Lincoln exit in Nebraska and Beach Girls in West Des Moines in Iowa. If you take I-74 from Quad cities to Indy, I personally recommend the Kappa Kabanna in the Bloomington-Normal area. For I-70, I always tell people to go to the Out House in Lawrence, KS.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Akron and Youngstown OH are both good. Nothing really worth your time in PA, but once in Jersey along I80 your good.
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    Guaranteed extras at mostly-black club literally 10 minutes off I-80/94 in Harvey, IL (near Chicago) called Arnie's. Also, simllar extras at 50/50 club in Gary, IN 5 minutes off I-80/94 called Honey's. Look it up. Closest thing to Detroit this side of, well, Detroit.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Motorhead is right about Brad's during the evening. however, I've has lots of fun at brads on the dayshift. doesn't seem to be much of a problem with regulars tying up the girls during the day. I would stop by if it's not too far out of your way.

South of Chicago, industrial strip and Atlantis are the two ckearly best choices. PM if you want to description of the differences between the two. I would go to both in the evening.

And if you're anywhere near Detroit obviously you must stop there. I've been trying to get to Detroit for years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Cowboys in Lexington, KY seems to get decent reviews.

And while in DC; only the Maryland clubs are worth it since DC and VA clubs suck.

Baltimore has the infamous Block but it appears many of the clubs there are ripoffs – Showcase Theater in MD seems to get decent reviews.

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Palace in the Pines in Lowellville, OH is a real dive and I didn't like it when I was there 3 years ago but the recent reviews give it good marks for mileage but don't expect to see anything higher than a 7.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Lexington Ky is a good town but go to Plat Plus. That was the location of my story a while back about the girl who had to swallow cause she didn't bring tissues. Cowboys is not worth the effort unless you're heavily into redneck bars with women from the trailer park. That describes half of Kentucky so it's popular but it's not remotely like what You're looking for.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I gotta agree 100% with JS69 on Lexington.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Wasted drive IMO. You'd be better off flying to Boston, doing the awesome Providence strip club scene and t hen driving down 95 to Florida. In Providence a hand job isn't even considered an extra.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion