tuscl

who would you take

bang69
North Carolina
I you were going on a trip to the beach for a week. Who would you take with you.

A. Your ATF

B Your CF

C. Just go by your self

18 comments

• friction_lover
    10 years ago
    Myself...entire week of SS isn't worth it. Overnight would be CF. I've been hitting POF and Zoosk lately, civilian is more my speed on a multi-day trip.
  • just_the_nuts
    10 years ago
    No brainer bro just go solo so you.can visit strip clubs at the beach
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Brilliant answer just_the_nuts!
  • just_the_nuts
    10 years ago
    Lol fucker
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    ATF, hands down!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Let's see. If I take her, each night she dresses in a sexy outfit of my choosing. I get to watch her get dressed, playing with her in any way I choose. I get to go to dinner with a woman who is as hot as any woman I'd find in any club. Back in the hotel room I get no limits sexual adventures every night in which I can do anything and everything I want to my perfect 10. In the morning we take a shower together and I can have a blow job in the shower whenever I want it. When we go to the beach I take a camera and she will pose for pictures in various states of undress. She is there for my pleasure in all possible ways.

It's a difficult choice. Let me get back to you.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Depends on the beach. If I'm in Thailand I go alone because fucking a few different girls a day is available if one is only in the mood for variety.

If I'm going to Hawaii or any other US beach I take the ATF, because we'll be having a vacation and picking up non-pro American girls is the biggest PITA in the world. You have to put up with a ton of BS from them and you still might not get laid the first date. If I'm on vacation I don't have time for a lot of finesse.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't take sand to the beach.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    ATF for me. Note to JS69 - congrats. We get it. She sounds absolutely fucking amazing. I could say I'm tired of hearing about it, but I'm not.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    You might even say that JohnSmith69's DS ( is that the right acronym?) is just brilliant!
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Ill take my wife, as I always do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    i would take Juice
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ATF no question, there's a reason she's called the ATF. One of my fantasies is make love to the ATF on the beach.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    D: I'd take my wife. If she decides we should take a fave with us then so be it. If not I still win because I'll still have my ATF with me anyway. (commence hurling anti-marriage insults now...lol)
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    C. and find some strange ;)
    (why ruin it with the extra overhead?)
  • just_the_nuts
    10 years ago
    Lol shadow and papi lol
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    D. I'm undecided.
    I'm not even sure who I would pick for my all time favorite. I may have to work on that one.
    ok I decided. B, one of my current favorites.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I'd go by myself, unless John's DS is available and he'd pay for the week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion