Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

who would you take

bang69
bang69VIP31249

North Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I you were going on a trip to the beach for a week. Who would you take with you.

A. Your ATF

B Your CF

C. Just go by your self

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for friction_lover
friction_lover
•

Myself...entire week of SS isn't worth it. Overnight would be CF. I've been hitting POF and Zoosk lately, civilian is more my speed on a multi-day trip.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

No brainer bro just go solo so you.can visit strip clubs at the beach

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant answer just_the_nuts!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol fucker

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

ATF, hands down!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Let's see. If I take her, each night she dresses in a sexy outfit of my choosing. I get to watch her get dressed, playing with her in any way I choose. I get to go to dinner with a woman who is as hot as any woman I'd find in any club. Back in the hotel room I get no limits sexual adventures every night in which I can do anything and everything I want to my perfect 10. In the morning we take a shower together and I can have a blow job in the shower whenever I want it. When we go to the beach I take a camera and she will pose for pictures in various states of undress. She is there for my pleasure in all possible ways.

It's a difficult choice. Let me get back to you.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Depends on the beach. If I'm in Thailand I go alone because fucking a few different girls a day is available if one is only in the mood for variety.

If I'm going to Hawaii or any other US beach I take the ATF, because we'll be having a vacation and picking up non-pro American girls is the biggest PITA in the world. You have to put up with a ton of BS from them and you still might not get laid the first date. If I'm on vacation I don't have time for a lot of finesse.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't take sand to the beach.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

ATF for me. Note to JS69 - congrats. We get it. She sounds absolutely fucking amazing. I could say I'm tired of hearing about it, but I'm not.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

You might even say that JohnSmith69's DS ( is that the right acronym?) is just brilliant!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Ill take my wife, as I always do.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

i would take Juice

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

ATF no question, there's a reason she's called the ATF. One of my fantasies is make love to the ATF on the beach.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

D: I'd take my wife. If she decides we should take a fave with us then so be it. If not I still win because I'll still have my ATF with me anyway. (commence hurling anti-marriage insults now...lol)

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

C. and find some strange ;) (why ruin it with the extra overhead?)

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol shadow and papi lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

D. I'm undecided. I'm not even sure who I would pick for my all time favorite. I may have to work on that one.
ok I decided. B, one of my current favorites.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I'd go by myself, unless John's DS is available and he'd pay for the week.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement