tuscl

Save our country.

bang69
North Carolina
Sunday, November 5, 2023 7:53 PM
Save our country by voting Joe Boden out of office. Next year. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 comments

• funonthaside
    9 months ago
    I'm not a Joe Biden fan, but I'm not sure any of us should be listening to recommendation of someone who is hoping to get extras in NC.
  • gammanu95
    9 months ago
    Let's go, Brandon!
  • Muddy
    9 months ago
    Let’s go baby!
  • Rob1115
    9 months ago
    OK, so you're not Biden fan. Fair enough. But please don't tell me that you would rather have a , narcissistic, authoritarian, indicted felon in who has stated that he plans purge 50,000 civil servants and replace them with loyalists; someone who admires Putin, Kim Jong Un, Xi and other autocrats. Someone who literally tried to prevent the peaceful transition of power and continues to claim a stolen election when there has been absolutely no evidence of it in over 60 dismissed lawsuits and numerous state investigations. OK, trolls go at it!
  • gammanu95
    9 months ago
    ^ Another useful idiot from the democrat party base
  • Wcoy
    9 months ago
    You should vote for Biden unless you approve of treason.
  • 5footguy
    9 months ago
    You fucking idiots who suck the dick of either politician, thinking he will affect your life in any meaningful way, are the ones who really need saving. Regurgitated talking points and clickbait-style news headlines is all you have. You actually turn on a television or go to a media website and you let those opinions masquerading as "news" mold your naive little brains. You're apparently too stupid to realize that the power these politicians has does not work for you; it works for them. You ain't in the club, no matter who you vote for.
  • funonthaside
    9 months ago
    Yes I would, Rob...yes I would. Trump did far more good for Americans than has been done by Biden.
  • JamesSD
    9 months ago
    Trump actually did raise my taxes. So he did affect my life in a meaningful way.
  • Lockjaw
    9 months ago
    Iran and China would love four more years of Sleepy Joe. Come on guys, we need the Democrats to bring in 20 million more migrants and terrorists across the border, so we can continue destroying the country.
  • wld4tatas
    9 months ago
    A recent report shows that migrants were more likely to be released by Trump than Biden: [view link] Aside from the obvious negatives of Trump, the astounding ignorance of facts on the right is another reason why I'm likely to vote for Biden in 2024.
  • skibum609
    9 months ago
    [view link] lol, what a buffoon. An organization that advocates for illegal immigration would need to slur Trump. Why not cite the AOC Gazette?
  • rickmacrodong
    9 months ago
    Cato is conservative though
  • Hank Moody
    8 months ago
    Koch brothers announced they are backing Haley. If she can get meatball Ron out of the race after Iowa or New Hampshire we’d at least see how she fares head to head against The Grinch Who Tried to Steal the Election. I think DeSantis voters would split 50/50 for Haley or Mr. Court TV if DeSantis dropped out, but maybe not.
  • twentyfive
    8 months ago
    Nikki Haley is a reasonable choice, she’s thoughtful, intelligent, and not likely to get involved in idiotic side issues like Trump and DeSantis. I hope she’s the nominee, because I can’t vote for Trump he’s a loser and his nomination will make it more likely that Biden wins, and DeSantis has become a joke.
  • skibum609
    8 months ago
    Nikki Haley has a resume as a former Governor and UN Ambassador. Real Republicans will vote for her; moderate Democrats will vote for her, but Trumpists won't, and he is so selfish and such a total fraud who cares nothing about this country, he will cause Biden to win again. We will then have a progressive, senile, rump swab, run by the leftist enemies of this failing land and he will hasten us to our doom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion