tuscl

Self knowledge is a brilliant thing!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I find it interesting that rickdugan is on some sort of anti-troll warpath! I didn't really have an issue with the guy until he posted his ignore list! Well, I did think he was kind of a d-bag, but no worse than a lot of people!

But then he goes and posts this "disturbing findings" thread https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3… and follows up by posting his ignore list https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

What the fuck? I haven't been posting here long and I'm sure there must be history between rickdugan and Dougster that I don't appreciate but it seems to me that rickdugan posts a lot of stuff that projects a d-bag image! What does he expect? Act like a d-bag and people will call you out on your shit! Then he posts his ignore list and that's clearly an attempt to insult everybody on the list! Basically he's being a giant d-bag!

I'm beginning to think that being on rickdugan's ignore list is just brilliant! And I also think rickdugan should read the "disturbing findings" article because I'm beginning to think he fits them way better than Dougster!

13 comments

• 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Maybe I shouldn't have posted this! I don't think intentionally offending people is brilliant! But I also think people should admit to trolling if they're trolling!

I've been joking around by using brilliant a lot and overusing exclamation points but I'm not trying to troll anybody by doing that! I'm sorry if you're offended but I've found it is actually fun to write like this! It makes me happy! It's brilliant I tell you!

I'm sorry, but rickdugan seems to be consciously trying to get a negative reaction from people (aka trolling) and then he complains about people trolling him!

Seems to me that he's either clueless or a major d-bag!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Has anyone sprung the $35 for the article? My guess is that their is a "selection bias" regarding their results. They define "troll" as someone who behaves sadistically and then come to the genius conclusion that such people enjoying sadistic behavior. I think what they are looking is a proper subset probably representing a very small fraction and then equivalent between that and colloquial understanding of the word. But if anyone else did spend the $35, let me know if this is incorrect.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    equivalent should be equivocate. damn auto-correct!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I did think that posting the ignore list was unnecessary and somewhat inappropriate. However, I wouldn't worry about it. I had an emotional fit when I first found out that jerikson had me on ignore, but eventually you adjust.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Sometimes being bored is the best thing. For example, my wife has had me on ignore for 20 years. The only way we can stand each other
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Sometimes being ignored is the best thing too
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    @wipe - it's ok to use the word DOUCHEBAG. It's brilliant !
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I ignore people sometimes without using a button.

$35? Was Rick actually charging for a book for the system. I guess I never paid attention to this system. Rick if you read this thread before you log in, can you explain?
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    You're a brilliant guy sharkhunter!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The $35 is to download the article "Trolls Just Want to Have Fun". Not sure if theme music is included or not. Also unclear how much secret editions of The System are selling for on the black market these days.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith69 it's rickdugan's hypocrisy that irks me! Hypocrisy = not brilliant!

If he would just be honest and say that he's trolling I'd say "brilliant!"

I bet Dougster would at least admit that he's trolling rickdugan! But rickdugan is all holier than thou "trolls are horrible people" and then he trolls by posting his ignore list! Hypocrite! NOT brilliant!
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    I think you're brilliant 4got:)
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Thank you Diva1975! You're definitely brilliant! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion