tuscl

Meeting Strippers Outside the Club

(This is going sound like an RL question, so I apologize in advance.)

I'm a bit confused now. Have any of you seen strippers outside the club, but continued to also be their customers? If so why?

I admit to being a sucker and asking and occasionally even succeding in seeing strippers outside the club. I always make it clear that I will no longer continue to be their customers after that since I don't want to get confused whehter they are seeing me just for money or not. This has prevented me from getting burned, but on the other hand they has gotten them very pissed off that I won't give them anymore business.

15 comments

• Dain
    20 years ago
    I've seen a number of girls outside the club for a private show, which usually ends up with masturbation on both sides. The girls is usually relieved to do--get a good cum--what she can't do in the club. The average price has been about $60/hour.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I don't go looking for friends at strip clubs either, but I don't have any problem if it happens. Friendships are based on mutual interests and mutual needs. If you are each fulfilling an important need that the other person has, the friendship is likely to continue. Similiarly if you have some strong common interests it may also continue. If you have neither of those it probably won't. In the case of my ATF, all those things are present for both of us. And I don't expect our friendship to ever end. But like any relationship, friendships take some work. If you aren't both willing to put forth the effort it won't last.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

I guess I'm not too enamored by this friends ideal. They come and go. I was friends with my employer, but when I stopped working for him the friendship changed. Some would say it ended. Same with with strippers. The few who did want to keep it touch after they stopped dancing it just made no sense. Nice thought, but no sense because we didn't have shared interests outside the club and what is the purpose? Friends are abundant--at least for me. Sex partners--with perfect bodies and no real relationship--are much more difficult to find especially at a reasonable price. Free would make me very uncomfortable. It might turn into a real relationship. Yuck! :)
  • davids
    20 years ago
    I want to know what happens when they get put to the test naturally: When they stop dancing do they remain your friends once the monetary incentive is clearly gone? I've seen one post indicating that the "friendship" ended. That doesn't sound good. What about the rest of you? shadowcat says his ATF is gone now, so it sounds like he didn't have much long term luck. What about the rest of you?

In order to prevent all this why not put them to test? If they are your friends they will understand your concerns and shouldn't mind.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Shekitout, sounds like your experience was similar to mine. At first I actually hoped that she would try to take advantage of me so that I could do the same. I'm glad that never happened.

Davids, friends don't put their friends to a test. If you're thinking along those lines you aren't ready to be her friend.
  • Shekitout
    20 years ago
    I am certainlynot a big spender in the clubs but did enjoy occassional lunches & dinners with my ATF. We talked a lot on the phone and dances were still as hot as before we became friends. She could have taken advantage of me but never did.
  • davids
    20 years ago
    You know the more I think about this the worse an idea it seems: How do you know the strippers aren't just pretending to be your friends outside the club because they want to keep your business relation good? I mean you tell them that it won't make a difference if they say no but who is really going to buy that? Chance are too high that it will to take a chance if your business is really good (and I assume the most profilic posters here are also the most prolific spenders in the club).

I guess the true test would be once they quit dancing do they continue to see you OTC the club for free. Anyone have a positive or negative experience either way?

I think it's best if you see a stripper OTC to make it clear that the business relationship ends.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    I had a vast age difference, just like FONDL. Twice her age. I was her customer, but as we talked, we found common friends. I no longer got dances from her, but she would always sit with me, only. We saw each other outside the club, but only as friends, and likely more as a father/daughter. After she left the local club, I didn't get to see her as often and broke off the relationship. It was a stupid thing to do, as to this day, nearly a year later, I still miss being with her.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I don't usually have time to think about missing people but I sometimes wonder what happened to one dancer I used to know. Sometimes one may wonder what they look like now or if they are still dancing somewhere.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    My experience is pretty similar to Shadowcat. Once I was sitting with my AFT when her afternoon shift ended, I was planning to eat at a nice restaurant up the street, and I asked her if she felt like joining me. She said yes and to make a very long story short she's now my closest friend. But I think our huge age difference makes it easier for that to happen. I never ask a dancer for a date but have had lunch or dinner with several regulars. But I always make 2 things very clear: I'm not looking for sex just friendship, and she's free to say no and I will still be her customer. You have to remember that guys ask these girls out all the time and they find it annoying, and that regulars will sometimes make OTC action a condition of their continuing to be a customer. In either case they will think you're a jerk. If you do neither of those you will stand out.
  • davids
    20 years ago
    Oh just seeing the stripper outside the club as friends with no sexual expectations. Never thought of that one. Yeah I guess that could work and you still might want dances.
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    I still get dances from ladies that I socialize with outside the club. For me, the dynamics of the dances don't change just because I've seen the dancer outside the club. She's still the same girl (just with more clothes on).
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    There are ways that OTC will work and ways that it won't.

If I become friendly with a dancer and we begin to see each other socialy then I am no longer her customer inside the club, in fact, I usualy won't even go in when she is working. I'm not neccessarily talking about a sexual relationship-even just friends.

I don't think its possible to date a dancer and still see her at the club but a case like what shadowcat mentioned is a different story. Two intelligent people can pull it off as long as there is mutual respect involved.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Dain, a lot of the girls who advertise such services in local papers like Citypaper are strippers who work in local clubs. I think that sort of thing is going to become more common as clubs squeeze their dancers with higher cuts and by hiring too many dancers. The internet and email also make it a whole lot easier to advertise and make arrangements. I think eventually a lot of the big fancy high-priced clubs will either have to become semi-brothels or go out of business because of competition from private contractors like the ones you've described. Personally I think it's a good trend - too many clubs are becoming too expensive.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Davids, to answer your original second question (why?), if you get to know a dancer fairly well in a club she will tell you that she's a different person outside the club. (Frankly I think the opportunity to be someone else for awhile is part of the attraction for a lot of girls because often there real life is pretty shitty.) A lot of us customers are curious and want to meet that other girl. I always called my ATF by two different names depending on whether we were in the club or not, and pretended that they were two different people. It added to the fun and allowed us to develop a separate non-club relatonship. And even though we became friends outside the clubs I continued to be her best customer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion