tuscl

You're a good guy ilbinacci! Just brilliant!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Tuesday, March 17, 2015 5:24 AM
i felt like I needed a shower after reading rickdugan's crazy "I'm trying to pressure some poor heroin addict girl trying to get her life together into prostituting herself" post! But then ilbbinacci goes and posts this! "I don't think it's practical, at least not for everyone, to only have sex with people you're in love with. But you can always be affectionate. Affection is something you'll never run out of no matter how much you give out." Brilliant! Kind of restores your faith in old perverts! It was followed by some stuff about geezer peen but still it is full of heart! rickdugan should print that out as a banner and try to live it! I bet he'd have a brilliant life if he did!

3 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I don't know. In some threads, Rick breaks down and admits he sometimes gets all smarmy and drops a lot of money on a dancer just for flirting and snuggling and such. I think he makes like Mr Dangerous Liaisons here to compensate for being a big softy pushover IRL.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    rickdugan = Valmont! Brilliant! Of course, Valmont ultimately did fall in love! You do always see the best in people ilbbinacci! Brilliant!
  • jabthehut
    9 years ago
    WOW! Calling hibachi brilliant is NOT brilliant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion