tuscl

Have you ever left a strip club, gone home and gone to sleep and had weird dream

I dreamed I was in the corner of a strip club in a regular lap dance room and 4 dancers were having sex with me taking turns. 3 were blocking the view at all times and they were taking shifts about every 5 minutes.

That's almost as weird as dreaming about some girls playing pussy roulette. Some music would play and a girl would hop on and fuck and then the girls would switch on the next song. Whenever the guy blew a load, the girl was out. There were a bunch of girls. Maybe someone is putting something in my food. Of course anyone who dreams about being on alien planets and travels into alternate realities in their dreams must have a good imagination. It just seems so real. You guys ever had weird dreams like that?

4 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    I dreamed last night that I was at a stripper's apartment. She was a young, thin girl with long brown hair, but no one I've ever seen in real life. We were about to get it on when a bunch of her friends in their 20's showed up and started drinking and dancing. I did not get sex, which seems unfair because it was my dream.

I often dream about strippers and strip clubs. I can't imagine why.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I hate when things don't go my way in my dreams, that's too much like real life. I thought dreams were supposed to be good?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    About a month ago, I dreamed of doing a small, slender woman doggy-style. She had long, blonde braids and I was enjoying pulling on them, much like the reins of a horse, which is something I had never even thought about doing before. I don't remember seeing her face, but I do remember enjoying the ride.

The next day, one of my co-workers came in, a smaller, slender woman. She had dyed her hair that same blonde and had it done up in braids. When she was getting ready to show me those braids, she didn't just unzip her jacket quickly, like most normal people would, but it seemed a helluva lot slower, more stripper fashion. Might've just been my wishful imagination, too.

I really felt like heading off to the bathroom and banging my head against the wall.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie
    And that I was the star of the movie
    This really blew my mind
    The fact that me -
    An overfed, long-haired, leaping gnome -
    Should be the star of a Hollywood movie

But there I was
    I was taken to a place:
    The Hall of the Mountain King
    I stood high up on a mountaintop