tuscl

How should I answer this question

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, March 12, 2015 9:04 AM
Dancer: what's the relationship between you two? (A logical question since I'm sitting there with by far the hottest and youngest woman in the club) DS: (before I could answer) I'm a dancer. He buys me stuff and takes me on nice trips. OK. I was thinking more along the lines of "we're soul mates" or "I'm going to bear his children," but I guess that works too. I'm betting that you guys can give me some good ways for me to answer this question the next time it is asked in a club.

34 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    "We're good friends", followed by a sly smile. Although, again, depends on your goals. If you and DS are just enjoying the show, does it matter? Unless you're fishing for a OTC threesome third. I assume you weren't buying many dances.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    "she's my kid sister and is going to bear my children".
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Only the lonely.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SC+1
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "She's my daughter. I'm trying to help her find a good, respectable job. What's the pay like here?"
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    It also sounds like the DS has a lot more practical and realistic outlook on your relationship, too. Maybe you tell them you two are talent scouts?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    John Smith,do you know Farmerart?
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    "Can I borrow $100?"
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    TD, I haven't met him no. Why?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @ JS 69: Seems like her answer was better than anything you could say.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    I dated a dancer for a while and asked her how she wanted me to answer that question (which I got asked fairly frequently). She didn't want anyone in the club to know we were dating, so inside the club I was "just a customer she liked."
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A few years ago I was at a restaurant with my ATF. A couple I know walked in and talked to us. Eventually the woman asked my ATF what she did. Without hesitation, she said, "I'm a waitress."
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I am her customer and I'm going to bear her children?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sounds like she had a good answer
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… what's the relationship between you two …” “We fuck each other’s brains out every chance we get”
  • slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    "She's my brother. What's it to you?"
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I know it would be uncouth to do so but the temptation would be to answer "What the fuck does it look like".
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi, I had considered something truthful along the lines of "at least 5 orgasms per night." I bet she wouldve been totally fine with me saying that but I'm a wimp sometimes.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    My answer: I'm usually on the bottom
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "she's my kid sister and is going to bear my children". LOL! Brilliant!
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    let her answer (as it happened in your case)... certain sounds like you are a wallet with legs to her
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Of course I'm a walking wallet. We all are. Who cares? I get everything I want, and so does she. This kind of "love" works.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Two? Just me sitting here, unless you're counting Harvey.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure what DS means, but based on context it seems to mean a stripper that you're dating, and you sometimes take her to other strip clubs? I think her answer is perfect, if so. First of all, keeps her view of your relationship in perspective :) Second, my personal experience is that sometimes, when one dancer finds out another likes you and that you smother her in money/trips, that spreads around and makes you more attractive to the other dancers. Not "attractive" as in handsome, but attractive as in: it's a feather in my cap if I can steal that guy, I should treat him nice and get him buying ME trips, she's sort-of his reference so he's probably not a super creep
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    In this case, DS = Dream Stripper. In other instances, it could be Doggy-Style or even Dip Shit. And, Clubber, we always have to count Harvey. You know that pookah's always going to score!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    PG, I wonder how many know of Harvey?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Clubber, Depends on how many people Harvey wants to introduce himself to ; )
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Is Harvey a reference to the Jimmy Stewart movie or yet another crazy abbreviation like LDK or DS? If the former, brilliant! If the latter, why Harvey? I'll just say that abbreviating some weird act with Harvey is weirder than my weirdest posts! ;)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    " In this case, DS = Dream Stripper." Okay, in that case, my answer goes double. Do you remember that episode of Seinfeld where George starts dating this hot chick, and once the other girls find out, he's "in the club", and all other hot chicks find him datable? An answer that she's a stripper and you're her fave customer who showers her in money, will get you noticed and get the sharks competing for you next time you go. An answer that she's a stripper and you're her boyfriend/friend-with-benefits/bootycall will do the same. That's my experience at least. Of course, you could always use my fave answer: "I just finished a dime in county, and she's my parole agent".
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I ended up using all kinds of answers to this question in the second club. Turns out it didn't matter to her what I said. She's almost impossible to embarrass. My fav answer, during one of her many lap dances, the stripper says "so, are you two together?" "No," I say. "We just met an hour ago." Then I reach over and play with the DS's breasts while the lap dance continues.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    LOL. Funny story. I don't know though. Most of the strippers that I take out are fairly discreet, but every so often I deal with one who isn't and it usually irks me. My business is not theirs to share.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I just finished a dime in county, and she's my parole agent". Brilliant!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Yes, 4got, Harvey is a reference to the Jimmy Stewart movie and the play it's based on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… what's the relationship between you two …” “I adopted her from Romania even though she’s over 18 – I just have a lot of love to give”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion