tuscl

Dancer was deliberately trying to jerk me off tonight at the club.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:22 PM
Went to a club in Atlanta tonight called Diamonds of Atlanta. Got a couple of awesome lapdances. But during the last one, the girl knew I was hard as a rock and she started jerking me off through my dockers as she kept thrusting her right little ass all over my crotch. I swear my dick was so damn theobbing hard that it was about to rip through my boxers and then right through my pants as well. She could clearly see I was hard enough to cut diamonds and that I was struggling not to bust but she didn't seem to give a damn. She kept saying "you better cum for me babe". I couldn't handle it anymore and just busted all over my boxers. Gave her a really nice tip and bought her a couple drinks. Was kinda awkward walking out to the car, but totally worth it. Will definitely go back.

16 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Good story. Next time offer her a big top to let you unzip and slip into her mouth.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Or a big tip, whichever
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    That's great but I'm quite surprised that you were able to get extras there as that place is notoriously low mileage. What was the total cost including tip? How about writing a review, leaving out her name of course. Black strip clubs need more love and props on TUSCL for myself and Papi_Chulo.
  • RML0310
    9 years ago
    $120 and I normally don't frequent black strip clubs, but I thought I'd expand my options finally.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    We have a petting zoo here in Cola.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "the Following". LDK's new cult.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Welcome to the Walk of Shame.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    As opposed to *accidentally* jerking you off?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It's nice to know that Cola has something to offer. In my experience the best black clubs in Atlanta for extras are Club Wax & the Goldrush. Pleasers was before it burned down.
  • dabiggtipper
    9 years ago
    You say "walk of shame"....I say "mission accomplished".
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Uhm. Congrats, but that is an everyday thing for many of us.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Did you try to jerk her off too?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "The Following" brilliant comment motorhead!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Does this count as an LDK? If I remember JohnSmith69's definition Mr. Happy has to stay in the pants! Regardless, I'm sure your pants glowed in the black light afterward and that's just brilliant!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Busting a nut is one of the greatest pleasures in life; and is health-promoting also – no need to feel any shame – just enjoy the moment.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    "Did you try to jerk her off too?" It would have been the polite thing to do, rookie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion