tuscl

Business trip to Phoenix coming up. Going to a club alone?

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 1:31 AM
I'm 29, and I've got a business trip with my work to Phoenix coming up. I'll be staying at the Sheraton Crescent by the I-17. Just wondering if there are any decent strip clubs I can go unwind at for a little while on a Friday or Saturday night? I really don't frequent strip clubs as much as I'd like to. Honestly, last time I went to one was in college. I'm just so stressed out with work and I'll be free of my girlfriend for a few days and was just thinking of getting a few lapdances somewhere to chill out. Not sure if I should go in my dress clothes for work or just go in like jeans and a polo shirt with a pair of my cowboy boots. Also I'm not sure if it would be better some thin cotton or silk boxers underneath or some tighter boxer briefs. I'm just not sure how hard I'll get from the girls and I'm not sure how she'll react if they see me sitting there with an erection tenting out from under my pants while she's dancing all over me. I was thinking of maybe somewhere that has a VIP room where I could possibly get head from one of the girls while I'm there. I don't wanna sound like a perv or anything but I'm just so stressed out with work and this project and trip in Phoenix coming up. Any good suggestions on clubs or what to wear and about the VIP rooms? Thanks.

14 comments

• RML0310
    9 years ago
    Oh yeah, and will the girls and bouncers probably look at me like I'm a loser if I go into a club to get some dances and maybe a little more if I'm by myself?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    First off, you're fine going into a club alone. Most guys go by themselves so you won't look out of place. Dress in what you feel comfortable in, which will probably be your jeans and cowboy boots. I usually wear jeans to the club myself. Personally, I think Bourbon Street (at least the last time I was there) had some of the hottest girls in the entire country. If I remember correctly, lapdances on the floor are only $10 and in the private area they are $20. Phoenix is in my top 4 favorite cities to strip club in, so you'll be in good hands at Bourbon Street and Hi-Liter. Bourbon Street certainly isn't anything fancy, but you're not there for the decor, you're there for the girls. The 2 best clubs in your area are: Bourbon Street Circus - 2901 East Thomas Rd (11 miles from your hotel) [view link] HiLiter Gentlemen's Club - 4716 North 12th St (7 miles from your hotel) [view link]
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Don't worry about going alone! Solo strip clubbing is the norm! In fact, it's brilliant! You don't want your bros along when you ask for a Listermint Bidet and get shot down, do you?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Have to agree about the high quality of the Phoenix club scene. Definitely my favorite of the cities I've been to so far. Bourbon Street and HiLiter were amazing, but I would also put Christie's Cabaret right up there.
  • RML0310
    9 years ago
    Thanks. Just kinda concerned about how noticeable my erection will be while getting some dances, or more in the VIP room. I don't want some of the girls to be grossed out if they are dancing and feel my boner rubbing up on them. I know its normal to get hard from a lapdance, but every girl's reaction is different I suppose.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Just lets them know (1) they're doing it right and (2) that the customer is enjoying it.
  • RML0310
    9 years ago
    Yeah. That makes sense.
  • Ironcat
    9 years ago
    I would suggest khaki or Dockers rather than jeans if you want maximum grindage (most dancers I know say that jeans are too abrasive). Also, most of the dancers I know are a bit insulted if you don't get a hard-on while they are lap dancing, especially in a high mileage place.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Strippers grind on erections all night long. It's their job. Don't stress about rolling solo. If anything it makes you more approachable by dancers. Wear what you like, but shower before you go. Especially if you're fishing for head.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah, you're a real perv for wanting to get a blowjob at a strip club. Aren't newbies cute. And yes, we totally believe your desires are just to relieve stress at work. We all have very stressful jobs. Quit worring about clothes, underwear, erections etc. Dress casual, bring $400 -$500 dollars, and go to Hi Liter. Given your inexperience you might prefer day shift. Get some dances, choose the girl you like, and tell her what you want. if she doesn't agree, one if her friends will. No need to worry or be stressed about it, just have fun. And give our regards to the girlfriend.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I would suggest Centerfolds at 2031 Peoria Ave Phoenix, Arizona 85029. Wear business casual. You'll have a better time going alone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Strip clubbing is not meant to be a team sport – when you go on a date – do you take your buddies w/ you? – most custies go to interact with the dancers; not too socialiaze w/ other dudes. Jeans are not the best to wear to a SC – they are too constricting and too thick a fabric to enjoy a good grinding lap-dance – plus jeans are too rough for a dancer’s bare bottom to grind on – best to wear soft, loose, type pants and underwear – nothing too constricting that will constrict your one-eyed monster. IDK if Phoenix clubs allow smoking; but if they do then you may not want to wear your work clothes to the club b/c you will come out smelling like an ashtray . The biggest risk for an unsuspecting newb is getting ripped off by the dancers – these chicks are salespeople (at best) and like many a salesperson they try to maximize their profits and many will lie and cheat unsuspecting newbs out of major $$$ - i.e. would you walk into a car dealership completely clueless and hope the salesman does not rip you off? – I.e. know how much the dances are ahead of time and how much VIP costs (read the reviews) – don’t just go by what the dancers tell you. Don’t ask her for the rules – most dancers want to do the least possible for the $$$ - if she’s dancing for you and you feel like grabbing her tits; do it and if she minds she’ll let you know or let you know it’s not allowed in that particular club - if you ask her she’ll know you are a newb and will feed you any line she wants – it’s not good to let people know in a SC you are newb b/c it makes you a mark/easy-target to get ROBed. Sit back for a while at the club and see how the other custies and dancers interact – if dances are given on the floor or you have a view of the lap-dance area; see what kind of dances the dancers are giving the other custies and that way you have an idea of the playing field.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It’s customary to tip the cashier that takes your cover charge (usually a buck will do) – also customary to tip the waitress a buck or two – and if you don’t drink you have to at least order a water b/c drinks is how the club makes $$$ and if you don’t have a drink in hand you will be harassed by waitresses all night long asking if you need a drink. If you sit stage-side; then it’s good SC etiquette to tip every dancer on stage – if you don’t want to tip the dancers on stage; don’t sit stage-side.
  • RML0310
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the advice everyone. I appreciate it greatly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion