tuscl

TUSCL VIP for reviews/articles

Does any know if you post a review or article while you have VIP membership status will it extend another 4 weeks or not. For example say you post a review a week ago so your current VIP status will expire in 3 and then you post another review. Will the membership extend another 4 weeks to expire in 7?

10 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yes
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I wondered the same thing when I was a TUSCL newbie, so I used to post one review per month. Eventually I figured out that the VIP membership keeps getting extended by four weeks per review regardless of how close together the reviews are. Currently I'm covered through about February 2016, with four reviews coming soon for my recent visits to Jimmy's and Club 390 in Chicago Heights, Kappa Kabana near Normal, and Elliott's in Peoria.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yes and if you bought a 1 year membership doing a review would extend your membership to 13 months.
  • Holdem2
    10 years ago
    I anxiously await your review on Eliot's Mr Deuce! It's confusing. The girls are all different. Some are Dollie's type girls, some girls aren't, and honestly I think some just don't know which way they are and just don't have the experience.

I've found it is a "starter club"
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    yes, a new review extends your VIP time... as long as it is not for a club you reviewed in the last 4 weeks.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Lots of reviews are the short 1 paragraph variety. I propose a new system. The weeks added are based on quality of review. Readers can give a thumbs up or thumbs down. The ratio of ups vs downs can add or subtract weeks. But you are guaranteed at least 1 week per review, with a max of say 6 weeks. That would encourage quality reviews and reward them.
  • DoctorDarby
    10 years ago
    I got a lifetime membership when I first found the site. Saves me having to do all that math.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Stupid question, but how do you post a review? I swear I can't find any place that lets you. I can view the beginning of reviews, but I need VIP access to read the rest. I'd like to join VIP by posting a review. Please advise a fellow PL.
  • K
    7 years ago
    TFP

Navigate to the club you want to review. Below the "read reviews" button should be a link to "write Review"
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Thanks K, you da real MVP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion