tuscl

Just wonderin'.

Clubber
Florida
When I read topics there is often a reference that I don't know about because the comment was from one of my ignored. Just checked, and 31 have that privilege. Any others care to share their count?

24 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    You have me beat clubber, but only by a little but. I'm at 28.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Only one. The racist bone brother or something like that. He was truly offensive in a way that went beyond most trolls. Otherwise I just don't pay any attention to the crazies.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I got about seven. Most are juice and his many aliases.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I wish they had a function that went the other and could show you "most ignored" members. I bet it would be close between me and juice with BonedBrother getting an honorable mention.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Huh. 72. Mostly clones and trolls.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    From looking at my list, I'm estimating about 60 with lots of near duplicates on there
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I have 0. I hate nobody
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    9 but I could probably change it to zero since everyone I put on ignore seems to get zapped or dissapear sooner or later if I keep them there.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have nobody on ignore. I know who the trolls are and I just don't bother to read what they have to say unless on the rare occasion in appears to be something worth while.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I have only put 2 people on ignore in my time on TUSCL. Both made nasty and clueless comments about me that were unprovoked. I think I'm usually a polite and respectful guy--although my "humor" sometimes gets me in trouble.

One of the people I put on ignore was Alucard. I guess it's safe to take him off now.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I tried to put "rickdugan" on ignore but he was so relentless in his use of multiple aliases to get around that I, ultimately, had to give up on it.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    crazy,

Has nothing to do with "ahte", rakter just a wate of my bandwith.

sc,

Got to be a waste of my time to scan, when with one click, they are "scanned" for me.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Is there any way to figure out how many people are ignoring you? That would be brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I have no one on ignore. Even the biggest idiots here sometimes post something worthwhile so I read all the posts in threads I'm interested in. The only person I don't read is SJG, but only because I never get past the first few paragraphs.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    crazy,

Above, what happens when one hasn't had their coffee. Should be....

Has nothing to do with "hate", rather just a waste of my bandwidth.

sc,

Got to be a waste of my time to scan, when with one click, they are "scanned" for me.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    I'm not interested in counting that high
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Too many, which is unfortunate but understandable considering some of the asshats that wander in here from time to time. I'm just happy that Founder got rid of the annoying little blue name that would show up even if that person was on ignore. Thanks again, Founder!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw,

At the risk of starting a flood, I can only think of a couple of items I wish founder would return. Of course the gif pictures (mine loses so much when static) and when you log in , the reviews are in the "Quick View" format, if you want that.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Clubber,
    Agreed. Those changes would be nice. I also would like to be able to stay logged in longer. Don't know why the login times out now.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw,

I used to never have to login, but something has changed, and now I do. I think it is more likely my browser/mobile "connection".
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - It's not you. Founder made some changes. Now you time out after a couple of hours.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

You and founder have really "made up". Excellent!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Alucard used to send people messages, then put them on ignore so they could not respond. He knew how to irritate people to put it mildly. He did not believe in the right to bear arms either. One redeeming quality was sci fi. He liked it. Before he misunderstood my jokes as mocking him, which I wasn't or did not intend it, he used to send a number of rate messages always referring to a number of others as assholes. Then he would roceed to antagonize them. I wondered if he enjoyed it.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I understood Alucard a bit I think. The thought that if you pass a law not allowing anyone to have firearms that the law makes everyone safer is a false sense of security in my opinion. It would not be false if you could enforce it with 100% effectivity but you can't when you don't have metal detectors and armed security stopping and searching everyone crossing over the no gun line. People break laws all the time. In a society with reasonable people with almost no law breakers, that false sense of security could last for years because the law isn't necessary. Criminals break laws.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion