tuscl

@zipperhead68 aka 4got2wipe

Saturday, March 7, 2015 1:15 PM
there really is no limit to how pathetic you are is there? no matter what name you use to post you will always be the same moron because you are limited by that lobotomized hamster brain you have between your ears. your failed attempt to impersonate Juicebox was worse than pathetic and now you are simply regurgitating the same zipperheadisms such as your fixation of playing your special “sticky-pants good-touch, bad-touch” game with that 12 your old mentally disabled “little dorky kid” lapdanceking82 you sick perverted pedotard. next time you think about creating another newbie identity just look in the mirror and repeat one of your other failed character’s (that would be slaux.pas) catch phrase – “RETARD” – then go fuck yourself. that would be brilliant

15 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I thought slaux.pas was funny for about a week. The rest sucked
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Who?
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    The ignore button is always your friend
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lmfao
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Looks like you're getting some brilliant feedback DoctorPhil! Seriously though, I have no idea what you're talking about! I'm not Juice! I thought zipperhead68 was your name for Juice but now I'm not sure! You obviously don't like lapdanceking82 but I have no idea why! I can't keep track without a scorecard, and I'm not interested enough to try! DoctorPhil = hostile and definitely NOT brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yes, the ignore button, unlike most of the comments recently associated with the term, really is "brilliant," in the completely non-ironic sense of the word.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Come on georgemicrodong, try using the word "brilliant" IRL all the time! People look at you weird for a little while, then everybody starts to smile and laugh! It just brilliant!
  • slaux.pas
    9 years ago
    OK Mr. Brilliant asswipe I explain things to you! Notice my exclamation point use! I'm overusing them so you'll understand me, because you clearly don't understand that most sentences end with a period! I spent time cleaning the TUSCL infestation of retard trolls last fall, using my slaux.pas identity! There are two types of retard trolls! The active trolls: 1) crazyjoe - gross retard. Actually not that bad of a guy, other than his obsession with all things shit! 2) Dougster - obsessed with rickdugan and steve229. Constantly posts off topic economic drivel! 3) mikeya02 - guy who likes telling goofy little jokes! Thinks I am zipperhead68 aka zipman68 because we both use the word "the" in our posts or some such nonsense! 4) zipman68 - arrogant prick that hasn't been posting much since I hit him upside the head with an explantion of why he is a major retard! Likes to fuck with others! Doesn't like being fukked with! 5) steve229 - arrogant prick like zipman68. I drove him off completely by holding a mirror in his face! 6) juicebox69 (aka Duke, aka Pootie, aka BagBoyJames, etc., etc. etc.) - king of the retard trolls! Largely inactive! Has spawned imitators! I suspect TheProphetJuice was an imitator, though I'm not convinced that retard was zipman68! I'd put the odds at 50:50! The other type is the reactive trolls! He (or they) is a retard that is even MORE retarded than the active trolls! Basically this idiot is only capable of bitching about the active trolls! There may only be more than one of these retards, but I suspect there is one that comes on with different names (DoctorPhil, TrollDefenseHeadquaters, etc.)! DoctorPhil etc. is a sad little man who really wants to have all of the active trolls - especially zipman68 - fuck him up the ass until he squeals like a pig! So he tries to annoy zipman68 as a way of expressing his attraction! All of these retards should just STFU!
  • slaux.pas
    9 years ago
    And then there is rickdugan! (see...I'm continuing with your not brilliant exclamation point use!) rickdugan says stupid shit that encourages the active trolls then whines about it like a little bitch! And you! I don't think you're the zipman68 retard, but who knows? Just lay off the exclamation points and all this "brilliant" shit and post some reviews! Maybe you'll actually be a reasonable poster! Was that a brilliant explanation?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    slaux.pas you should really calm down! I like to use exclamation points! They make me happy! Nobody else is complaining! Saying "brilliant!" makes me feel brilliant! So I'm not going to stop!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    zippy was doing okay until the end, then turned into a real homo. Don't know if it is him behind new aliases or juice or steve229 or RickyBoy or me or staxwell or a new guy or a new girl...
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^Zip got butt hurt by Juice telling him to fuck off and to suck his dick. Zip acted like he was in love with Juice, remember?.....strange
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    That's seemed to be what happened. Zippy worshiped at the altra of Juice, but Juice as not impressed and kicked him to the curb. Then Zippy tried to latch onto a new popular guy - steve229. When then didn't work he tried one last desperate but sure thing strategy to salvage some popular - zero-in on me. Alas, even that didn't work for him, so now he appears to have fled the board.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    zzzzzzzz..........
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Juicebox69 is BagBoy James??? I never thought much of anything Juicebox69 posted but BBJ made me laugh with his cavalier attitude towards poverty in his posts. I know it was all fake, but funny!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion