tuscl

OT: stoner rabbits! Brilliant!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
DEA says rabbits like to get stoned!

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp…

4 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    This is funny; I've grown pot before and yes, the rabbits will eat it given a chance. But they didn't act stoned because you need fat to absorb the THC and rabbits are almost 100% lean. That's why you can't live off them: over time you get protein poisoning.

For the DEA to claim pot cultivation is an environmental hazard is grasping at straws though, or rabbit fur in this case. I suppose they're in fear of their jobs.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    This is hilarious. This guy is entitled to his opinion but nobody is entitled to their own facts. In the audio he is pointi g to a chart that he says clearly backs his case and ststing he is dealing with the facts and the science. Where is the facts and the science that were used to create the chart?

That guy has another addiction of some sort to come up with that.
  • bkkruined
    10 years ago
    This stripper came over to my apartment one time.
    When she was getting ready to leave she reached into her pocket and noticed something was missing, and started asking me with a strange look on her face about where "it" was....
    Finally she spelled out that it was her baggy of marijuanna that was missing, assuming I just knew what it was because who the hell elses was there to go through her shit while we were fucking. (angry stripper, someone's fucking with me, took my pot!!!)
    But once I realized what she was talking about, I remembered my little stoner kitty and tried to explain to her that the cat got it. Got one of those strange, stripper, no fucking way looks from her and figured once I found the cat and she got a look at it, she'd believe me.
    Sure enough, hiding behind the couch, stoned outa it's mind, that damned pot stealing stoner cat looking up at us.
    She laughed...
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Stoner kitty! Brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion