Signature Fuck Move

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I'll call it the signature fuck move for lack of a better definition. It's the one go-to move you know always works at getting a great reaction.

For me it's the hands on the neck, even girls who say they typically hate a man to have their hands on their neck say the way I do it makes them feel sexy, passionate, and like they are being taken all at the same time.

18 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    Come on. You can't all be virgins...
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I've found a great signature fuck move is to fuck her. Never had a complaint yet. But the hands on the neck is often well received too.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Opening my wallet seems to work pretty well.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Doggy style, one hand on her hip, other on the small of her back, pushing down ever so slightly. Sliding that hand up between her shoulder blades to push her down gently into the bed, face down, ass up.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^@JSD.. I'm gonna use that this weekend
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I begin by slipping her a roofie.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I was going over my DVD collection in my mind until I realized you wrote "move"
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Well, I recently posted about giving a neck massage to one of my regulars and she ended up having an orgasm, so I definitely am adding that to my routine!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    As an older guy, I'll have to vote with sc on this one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Pulling hair in a sensual/sexual way and not necessarily to pull it off her scalp - but since I'm into black chicks I don't get to use this move much (you can't touch a black woman's hair - that is a no-no).

Sucking a titty while she is on me FCG - some chicks seem to really get off on this once they are horny.
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    While she's riding CG, get both her wrists behind her back and hold them with one hand. Wrap the other arm around her waist and guide her movements up and down.

The girls who are into bondage love this move.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Handcuff her to the bed, blindfold her, tie her legs apart, and put a pillow under her ass so her pussy is all exposed and vulnerable.

Then do whatever the fuck I want.

I don't get to do that very often, but when I do with with a willing partner, there are fireworks. One girl literally soaked the bed so thoroughly that we had to move to the other one.
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Yeah, that works too but can only rarely be accomplished ITC; though there was this one girl I used to hog-tie in the VIP...

Good times.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^ hog tie in the VIP...shot need to add to my bucket list :)
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    @GACAclub By contributing to your bucket list I finally feel like I've added something of value to the forum. ;)

Here's another: find a girl who can get her ankles behind her head. While she's lying like that, wrap her arms around her thighs and cuff her wrists behind her back. She's effectively bound with her own limbs.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @GACAclub: There's a local club, the Rustic Frog, that has a dungeon with an X-frame and a horse, along with some chains hanging from the ceiling.

Rumor has it there's a girl there who will let you do pretty much what you want. With her girlfriend outside the room.

Of course the room itself is $400 for an hour. I don't know what kind of tip she'd want.

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    And no, I have not availed myself of her services.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    As a geek, I'll have to vote with sc on this one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion