tuscl

OT: Is it really a bad idea to shit where you eat?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Monday, March 2, 2015 7:30 PM
there are two ladies at work that have been giving me the eye and been very very touchy lately. They are both pretty hot. I have fucked a couple of girls at my old company and quite honestly the repercussions were non-existent, for the most part everyone maintain their professionalism and maybe there was some level where it was uncomfortable but for the most part wasn't a big to do. So what do you guys think should I entertain these givings?

31 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Yeah and I had to pay.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Just don't fuck them at work. Hell, ask them to join you for a threesome.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Do you have a job, or a career? If it's a job, like at a restaurant or whatever, fuck away. Career? Tread more carefully. The closer you work together the worse idea it is. In your department? Bad idea. Your underling? Truly awful idea. The hot temp receptionist? Excellent idea! If it's just fucking, be as honest as you can about it. Don't string a coworker along. And yeah, unless these are party girls who want to make out with each other, don't juggle the two.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I'd pass on that. Fuck buddies and work can only lead to trouble. Hell, female friends and work can only lead to trouble. I was just hanging out with a couple women at one job, but one was so bat-shit crazy (with the other as her apprentice), I think some seriously fictional stories got me put on the "let's lay this shmuck off" list. And they were just supposed to be friends, nothing more!
  • Mal2
    9 years ago
    Just reiterating the job vs career comment above.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Crazyjoe is just brilliant when it comes to shitting where he eats!
  • impala
    9 years ago
    In my experiance, it's never a good idea. Something almost always happens and it goes south really quick and really bad. Remember, you have to see these people almost every day for years. Had a coworker once think it was a good idea and started a "romance" with a girl in another department. Was all fun and games for a while, but like most relationships it cooled and died after a while, and he broke up with her. Every time they met in the hall it was awkward, and much like a couple that divorces, their friends at work took sides on who was right and wrong, and it made work difficult for everyone. Don't do it, if not for yourselves, t "Think of the children!"
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I guess working, basically, alone can have it's advantages.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Kind of silly to ask because it is dang near impossible to turn down if available. That out of the way, it is not a good idea at all to fuck your co-workers.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf Ya. I'm trying to come to my senses. It's like you said, it's not that they are sooo hot, but that they act sooo slutty that makes it difficult.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It's unavoidable at Taco Bell
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I wound up marrying my office fuck buddy, so watch out.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    No Lo...secret is to find them already married ;)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    True,GACA.....epic fail on my part!
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    Yes, it is generally a bad idea to shit where you eat. It is for this reason alone that I never do business with friends and family. It rarely if ever works out where everybody is happy.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Any updates? Btw, I'd really stay away from married coworkers. Too much potential drama when they tell their husband.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    In a hotel room right now with one of the females watching empire. We'll see.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Shit...think I'm getting friend zoned as we speak. She didn't tell her husband we rode together but she's taking fckn phone calls
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    A threesome is the only way to go. Word to Corvus.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    @GACA, you're in a hotel room with one of them and you're not already boning her! Dude follow through and nail her. Send pics.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Nope didn't happen... tease who wants attention. Has the nerve to tell me she fucked more than 30 guys by age 20. Buto I played it super non-chelant. Got to get them hornier than you. Ass is fckn banging though. But that's some will happen later shit I suppose.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    sorry this is super nob coherent kinda have a serious buzz on right now...
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    cough-bullshit-cough
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I can admit I fucked that uP. But I went into the room. She was sitting on one bed I'm sitting on the other. Never once did she make a sexual innuendo. So rather than force an issue. I watched tv. Made some innuendo myself bUT she didn't seem to respond. Her husband called once or twice, and no she never him I was in the room. Does it suck I didn't fuck, yes, Do I feel like a fag, yes, Do I feel like a loser, not entirely. She'said married she needs to make it painfully obvious she's OK with cheating, she didn't. She kept talking about her kids (turn off if you're trying to get laid) . So I have to assume she was looking more for me to make a move and her to put the breaks on it but still feel good that someone will hit on her. At the end of the day no work drama for me. So I'll take it. Whenever I've fucked a coworker they make it super obvious that they are gonna fuck. She was playing like she wasn't expecting to. So I'll just walk away with that.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Your read sounds reasonable. She sounds like an attention whore. You did all a good player could. With Co workers it's more about the long game.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^jamesSD I missed my chance to smash for a very long while. there was a window open I didn't take it and now that window is going to be shut for a while that's just how it goes and I'm okay with that. At the end of the day I'm only Smashing coworkers who know they want to be smashed I'm not playing the " I don't know if I want to get fucked I don't want to take responsibility" making me do all the work so they don't feel guilty. that's where all the drama is. there is no drama when there's two people who want to fuck and they just fuck. so if she wanted to smash we would have smashed. but she wanted to be talked into smashing sort of seduced into it, but it that's where all the drama happens and that's not something I need at this point in my career.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ...that look on the face of a female who is upset you didn't make a move, priceless. So I didn't do anything. Let's see how this turns out. Either she's gonna be more forward or she'll treat me like a bitch. Either way should make for some interesting dynamics.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Especially when she plans to shoot down that move. .. Hot ass or no, this chick reeks of drama.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    So at least she played it super cool on the way back home. Very nice interactions even had a friendly hug goodbye. Whew. It's better to have friendly coworkers than coworkers you fucked. That said... will be focusing on the second target.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It sounds like you travel for work with your coworkers regularly?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    No not regularly. On few occasion actually. But easy enough to make a case for travel together that it can be planned.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion