tuscl

Do you guys think Rachael Ray would be a good stripper?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
She gained some weight recently but is still sexy. Plus I found this www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NztKEr7i60

It's just brilliant!

14 comments

• 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I also heard an artist did a nude portrait of her in paprika but I can't find it! A picture like that would be just brilliant!
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Rachael Ray was really cute when she was younger, kinda big butted like I like' em, but has since crossed the line from cute to fat. Don't know what I'd do till I seen her on stage.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She is definitely a dirty talker
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in the ass. She's hot.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just flip the light switch off and let her dirty talk some more
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Your wit and brilliance always puts a smile on my face, and I'm not a morning person. You're absolutely brilliant 4got! I think you need to start your own "brilliant blog":)
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I do her.

Rumor has it she has an open marriage.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    She would be the type of stripper that would only sit at a table if a customer was eating, so she could eat some of his french fries
  • Holdem2
    10 years ago
    She would probably just tell you to "stick it in" and let it marinate for a while.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I always did like strip steak! Putting cream sauce on tuna tacos! Yummy!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    JamesSD I heard that too! Check out www.yourtango.com/201061057/5-open-marri… and look at the celeb pictures at the bottom! Just brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Diva you're brilliant too! :)
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Thank you love. Given your name, I would love nothing more than a roll of toilet paper with the word brilliant embroidered on every square! That would be just brilliant!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Somehow I see her as the type who would talk non-stop through a 30-minute VIP about her last parent-teacher conference.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion