tuscl

High Heels OR Sneakers?

Sunday, March 1, 2015 1:52 PM
High Heels.

I was at dive strip club and one of the country bumpkins was dancing in Sneakers! Actually it looked good for change of pace. But prefer High Heels on my stripper. Your preference?

37 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It really does not make much of a difference to me.

If being in comfortable shoe wear means better dances; then I’ll take the sneakers.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Almost every dancer seems in love with the damn shoes. The DS, perfect as she otherwise is, has this same obsession with fancy stripper shoes.

I know some guys have a foot fetish, but they are a small minority. I don't care in the slightest about the shoes, and whenever possible I get the dancer to take them off to avoid accidents. Just last week a dancer with huge shoes knocked two drinks off the tip rail and came within an inch of my eye doing some stupid trick.

Tennis shoes, flip flops, bare feet, doesn't matter to me. As long as they're nude and their mine I'm not gonna be looking at their feet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ a lot of women have a thing for shoes – but when it comes to dancer shoes; it is often the club which mandates it.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    I have always hated those damn platform shoes and for her to think it's sexy to wear them to bed. I would rather see her dance barefoot or in just plain heels.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

High heels definately. Not even close.

Don't find sneakers sexy at all.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Some clubs require shoes. I dont mind either wau. One dancer that was wearing shoes told me her feet hurt so she put on her trucks. She made more tips that way
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    At my club 4" minimum is a house rule. One CF a while ago had a medical issue and had to wear flat shoes for a while. She's wear sandals or go barefoot (management didn't seem to mind). I thought that was hot!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I was talking with a favorite about it a couple of years ago. I said it was too bad that the club wouldn't let them wear tennis shoes. That it would tend to give them that "girl next door" look. She replied that she didn't want to look like the girl next door.

Most of the dancers I have taken to VIP have taken their shoes off to be more comfortable. The few that haven't were worried about what they might step in.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    It doesn't matter a whole lot to me appearance-wise, but if a dancer's going to be swinging her legs around and I'm just a little too close or her legs are a little longer that I expected, I'd rather she have, at most, sneakers. Those stripper heels HURT!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Don't care. Really. Makes no difference whatsoever.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Warhawks took the words right out of my mouth.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Seriously? You go to see naked women, and their *shoes* matter?

I seriously do not get that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I really don’t look at their feet but for w/e reason I find it sexy when they are barefoot – may be b/c I always prefer for dancers to be wearing the least possible.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF is 4'11" and in heels is a more common 5'3". The first time I met her OTC I was disoriented for a moment by how short she is!
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    It doesn't matter to me.

To be honest, i can't even recall what type of shoe-wear the dancers wore who gave me dances in the past
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I love to keep women in high heels. Best are the ones with straps so that they stay on.

The stripper shoes, platform sandals, are good because being open they should only squeeze her toes when she is standing on them. If she is alone with me, she won't be needing to stand that much.

The high heels and makeup are very important for me. It casts the girl into a role that I just love.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I've also found that it is desirable to let a girl know this right away. Then she will usually do it when we are to be together.

Once I made the mistake of not communicating this with a girl I met at a night club. The next night we spent between the sheets at my place. But because I did not communicate my preference, she did not dress the way I liked. She left her high heels at home, and she did arrive wearing tennis shoes. So dressing for me had to wait until the very next night when she really went the extra distance. If a woman knows what you want, usually she will do it.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    SJG, were her shoes purple?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Donna looked good in purple and in yellow dresses. These really worked for her. When I first saw her she had taken her shoes off to wash the car. But when they brought her back in she was in beige pumps.

But years later I would session with her at a shop in San Mateo where she was in a red long sleeve zipper front short dress and red high heels.

I really like it when they dress slutty.

But the one above I was talking about spending some nights between the sheets with has initials KRD. She usually wore red high heels. She really looked good in red, and as she saw that I liked that, she did not hold back.

SJG
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    One more tidbit: I got some mediocre dances from the country bumpkin. Asked her about the sneakers, and she said she had weak ankles and could not wear the high heels. That made sense to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ you should’ve told-her her ankles were not the only thing weak (e.g. her dances :))
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Papi, please come back to Atlanta and save me!!! lol. Good joke though.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    the dancers at the club I go to all wear heels but they all take them off when they give lap dances and are required to take them off in the VIP room. But apparently some dancers ignore the rule otherwise they wouldn't have big huge signs saying they are required to take their shoes off (so they don't puncture the leather couches).
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I'm with warhawks. It's not that I care about a dancer's shoes per se, but the reason strippers (and women in general) wear those awkward, uncomfortable high heels is the way it makes their calves look toned. On stage I prefer that they wear high heels, during lap dances I don't care, and in the VIP room I want them barefoot -- but presumably they're not standing much, anyway :)

It's funny that this question arose just now. Recently I was at Club 390 in Chicago Heights and, for the first time ever, saw a stripper on stage in sneakers. She was an old favorite -- a big-breasted Chinese/Mexican hottie named Natalie -- but I thought she just looked goofy dancing in sneakers. Of course that wouldn't have stopped me from getting dances with her, but una belleza colombiana named Venus got to me first.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I believe the original purpose of high heels was to make the woman's butt look nicer.

Dancers use the term "stripper shoes" while means platform high heels that make the woman look taller than even just regular high heels. Since many things must be negotiated between dancer and custy, I guess the extra height gives the dancer a psychological edge.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    How about those lighted shoes? Why would a dancer want to draw attention to her feet?
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    At one of the clubs here the seating is mostly couches, and the girls often take off their shoes during the hustle. A lot take then off during LDs too.

Heels make a Girls ass and legs look nice. Still, it surprises me that girks over 5'9" still rock the 8" heels. Do guys really want a woman who towers over them?
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    I like it when they dance in high heels but most girls take them off in the lap dance booths. They can be dangerous close up. I've never seen a girl dancing in sneakers, but I have seen them in those "UGHS" fuzzy boots and in cowboy boots, which work with the Daisy Duke shorts and button up shirt tied at the bottom. UGHS on the other hand are just plain goofy looking.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    My greatest all-time costume fantasy is cheerleader, tennis shoes would very much work for me. There's something about a girl in a nice, white pair of tennis shoes I find really hot. Plus, as I've outlined before, as a guy who's short (5'5"), the whole Amazonian tall-woman thing doesn't necessarily do it for me. I like it when we get dances, the girl takes her shoes off and you find out she's actually a couple inches shorter than me.

Nonetheless, and I'm not kidding, most of the clubs in my area insist on six-inch heels or taller. On the one hand, they want to separate the dancers from the ladies in the club. On the other, they also sell the heels themselves, and fine the girls who don't wear them, so it's another way for them to make money off the girls.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I've been in 3 different places wear they have worn sneakers. One of those places allowed it if it was part of a costume, such as a girl dressing up as a cheerleader. One of the other places was a dive bar where they seemed to allow anything. The other is my favorite club and sometimes when the old owner ran the place, he would have one of two things happen: 1) a regular stripper would be dressed up in regular clothes and just strip out of that, and they were always in sneakers for that; or 2) some amateur girl with her guy friends would get to strip for them and invariably, they had sneakers on.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I don't look at feet when there are tits everywhere to see! Tits are brilliant!
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I'm all for knock-me-down-and-fuck-me heels. Fuglies in sneakers are harder to run away from.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Lots of good points. High heels are winning.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Barefoot is good, well as long as they wash their feet afterward.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I like the Lucite heels with LED's in them too. It is a turn on as they flash when she walks.

SJG
  • Joe from NJ
    10 years ago
    I don't like "stripper shoes", i.e. platform shoes. They look awkward on the girls.
    I do like a nice pair of high heals (without the platforms).
    I don't mind sneakers that are of the tennis shoe type.
    I also like bare feet.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Lucite heels with LEDs reminds me of Christmas. Love them too!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion