tuscl

How do you approach a stripper for OTC?

Friday, February 27, 2015 10:14 PM
So, you see a beautiful stripper. How do you know whether she will be willing for OTC? Is a stripper who is liberal in the regular lap dance room likely to make a good OTC? Do you try first to get ITC and if ITC is successful, proceed with arranging OTC? Some strippers have told me to become a regular at the club so that they can feel comfortable with OTC. I sometimes feel that this approach to become a "regular" is simply to bleed you dry of your dollars with little return. Some strippers are willing to meet with you multiple times for ITC FS or BJ, but will not do OTC. I find this approach unappealing. ITC activities are hurried and rushed. I do not mind the first BJ or FS in the club, but I prefer not to continue in this direction. I need your thoughts on this matter.

17 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    2 myths that keep suckers losing their money are the belief in a free lunch, and the belief in easy sex, it doesn't exist.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Why RickyBoy's The System, of course.
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    Umm, just ask
  • friction_lover
    9 years ago
    I'd ask, how could use the system, blunt honesty, whatever. If it's a no, try with another dancer. More times ITC is accepted after OTC offer rejected, less likely you'll receive from that dancer.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I don't know,let me wake her up.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Ask in a respectful way, such as "Do you work outside the club?" or "Could we have some fun outside the club?" I ask every hot new dancer I meet. About half say yes. A lot of dancers want you to become a regular before meeting for OTC. This may be a rip off, but it may also be true. Women have a legitimate concern about meeting a strange man in a place where they could be assaulted or killed.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    jack, But we would never take their testicles, RE: sc's article. :) [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "When you have a customer who is as good looking as you say I am, with a gigantic penis like you said I have, who works out every day as you said I must, would you be willing to meet with such an incredibly sexy stud outside the club? Works almost every time, at least 70-80%.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    So JS69, are we referring to me, shadow, or VBDdog? :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Isn't "The Approach" discussed in Chapter 2 of "The System"? Someone is not doing their homework. No soup for you!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    bubba - he must mean you and VBD because I am so fit I never work out. :)
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I think the most important thing to remember is that her risk is greater than yours, and she has to feel safe and comfortable. Even if every other dancer knows she does OTC, I also think it's important to convince her of your discretion. I haven't done a ton of OTC, but in every case the dancer has made it clear that she didn't want anyone else to know about our meeting. Trust is everything, and is often very well rewarded.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Do you fuck? Do you do it elsewhere? How much?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Mr Dugan's system, is I believe intended as a response to what you are describing. Avoid spending any ITC money, just find that stripper who will to OTC with you without that. But I think most people still find that doing ITC dances makes it work better. Jestrite50 is the one I follow, and he is usually engaging in front room make out sessions with a girl, before even going into a booth or backroom. Then if there is to be OTC, it is not really completely on the clock. SJG
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Multiple ways to go about it. The infamous "system" by RickDugan. Suits and dive bars and multiple trips. Or the less well know system by Dugly, where you walk around the club in sweatpants loudly asking every dancer for extras, which inevitably bags you OTC with a 10 for $150. Or so we're told.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Çoming soon is the sequel to The System "The System Part 2: How to Approach Civvies in Public" [view link]
  • aroundtown
    9 years ago
    There's fewer dancers doing otc in the towns I live in and visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion