tuscl

I don't care what you PLs say...

JamesSD
California
Two girl LDs are awesome.

Had a chance to swing by my favorite club tonight. CF was working but tied up by a whale. She made a point in coming by and saying hi after her stage set and was apologetic, so we're all good there, but it gave me impetus to try something new.

I wasn't quite sure what I was in the mood for, and of course the 6s all approached me first. Although there were tons of guys in the club I quickly picked up that most were young gawkers, non-spenders.

For a while I just wasn't sure which direction to go, and was tempted to either wait for CF or leave with all my money. This girl I've seen a few times at the club who is often popular approached me. She seriously has a gorgeous face and a nice, fit body. She actually took the time to chat with me, and her energy was good. Still, I was on the fence; plenty of possibilities, and even at $10 (plus tip) LDs, new girls are always a crap shoot.

She was pitching me VIP hard (which also made me hesitant to try an LD, especially when she called it "The PG Room"). She must have seen her friend nearby, a cute, natural Asian, because she mentioned the possibility of two girls. I think she saw my eyes light up and the gears turn in my head, and pulled her friend over. Her friend was what I'd call "club average"; not a bad looking girl but let's call her in a 7 in a club with some 8s and 9s about. But the girls obviously had chemistry with each other and I solidified that they would be okay with "just" doing an LD or two so I could try it.

Seriously... four tits in my face, two asses to grab, two different girls grinding and groping me? What's not to love? Oh, did I mention girl-girl titty sucking? I think they were genuinely shocked I stopped them at one dance. I know they were still hoping to get me back in VIP or at least string a few dances out of me. But I had a feeling that they opened strong, dance #2 would be more of a tease, and I wasn't looking to drop $100+, because I'm a cheap bastard unlike some of you Uncle Moneybags.

So $30 ($10 + $5 tip for each girl) for three awesome minutes (plus the light groping on the floor during the sales pitch)? I probably won't make it a habit, but I've dropped $25 for two LDs from girls and left much less happy.

21 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Been there done that,last time me and the butch did that she was the dairy queen,never ever came up for air.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    I can't get past the $10 LD's. I can only dream. Since we're a couple it costs me $40-50 just for 1 dance.

On the plus side though, every dance I get is a 2 girl LD :) It is so worth it.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I haven't done it for a couple of years and I used to enjoy it for a change of pace. I have a feeling that I might be doing it again soon. I just got a new t-shirt that reads "I'm only 2 girls short of a 3 some". I'm sure that when I wear it to my favorite club I am going to get some offers. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

You should have "Follies" shirts printed. Girls get one with a free "session". :)
  • Holdem2
    10 years ago
    Seaboarder? Why not just get 2 dances with 2 girls right next to each other and have them switch after a song?
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    James, I think what made your two-girl great was that it happened rather spontaneously. That's how it's been for me, too, the few times I've indulged. I'll be getting dances with one girl. Then we'll take a break, and one of her friends will stop by. They'll start fooling around with each other, then with me and I with them, and before I know it I'm sucked into a real dance.

I wouldn't be able to recreate the same feeling if I were to go looking for double dances, and whenever two girls propose it out of the blue, I always decline.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Seaboardrr, the 10 dollar dances are bikini dances here, and are supposed to be one way contact only. Some girls will pull their tops aside, most will allow some touching, but too much tit grabbing and the bouncer shows up for a scolding.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I think everyone should at least try 2-girl dances. For me, the biggest downside is that the girls hold back. Any girl I do regular dances with, is probably pushing the envelope as far as what is allowed (which is one of the reasons I do regular dances with her). IME, they don't necessarily want the other girls to know that they up to (or completely step over) the rules. So a 2-girl dance is far, FAR tamer than a 1-girl dance, every time, at least for me. It's just not worth paying twice as much for less total mileage, even though I can obviously appreciate the "two asses to grab, 4 tits to brrrronski, light lesbian action" factor
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The whole trick to 3 somes is getting 2 girls that are compatible with each other. On my 70th birthday I took 2 best friends, ITC & OTC, to VIP and there was no holding back. I only have done it once OTC and it was great but not your normal hook up.

I was in the infamous Memphis Platinum Plus and I ran into Crystal, A girl that I had already done OTC with 3 times. She agreed to meet me back at my hotel in 30 minutes. She showed up right on time but had her GF with her. They were car pooling in from Nashville. So I fixed all 3 of us drinks and after shooting the shit for awhile the friend says "Do you want me to go wait in the car?" and Crystal says "No. I want you to join us" and she whispered in my ear that this was not going to cost me more. That she would just split whatever I normally gave her. It was a great experience. I remember the friend saying "There is nothing like a good orgasm to put me to sleep".

After PP got shut down I searched far and wide for Crystal but never found her.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I think the girls knowing each other probably helps Milage a little. I don't think I'll ever do a 2 girl VIP, but I don't expect a hand job from a LD.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I won't start a new thread, but I'd do want to say that the End of Month thirst was real and palatable last night. Two girls independently volunteered how little money they had made that night, and CF agreed with me that it was mostly non-spending young guys (she'd done okay thanks to her big spending whale, but it was a slow night for her too). One even tried to play the "pity hustle" on me.fir a different guy she might have been a good candidate for desperation OTC?

I'm sure the dancers will be out in droves tonight too, but so will the PLs since it's Friday.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Maybe when she found out you know me, she split!
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've done 2 girl and once a 3 girl lap dance (so much pussy; so few hands). The few threesomes I've done OTC have generally been memorable, but in each case my ATF has picked her partner in crime, ensuring compatibility.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Every lapdance I get is a 2 girl lapdance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I once did dances w/ 2 dancers at the same time and it was ok but not necessarily 2x the fun (in my case).

Since I like variety – what I’ve done a couple of times that I *do* like is getting back-to-back dances from 2 or 3 different dancers – i.e. first song w/ first dancer; 2nd song w/ 2nd dancer; 3rd song w/ 3rd dancer; and repeat (w/ no song breaks in b/w) – I had fun.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I think lopaw won my thread.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw,

Assuming you have male friends, if they were going out for an evening of clubbing and asked you along, would you go?
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    2 girls who get along with each other is awesome, but picking 2 random girls to go together is not. When I got one at my favorite club, I was lucky in that my old favorite dancer there seemed to hit it off with most of the rest of the other dancers, and she also never met a coochie she wouldn't eat.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Clubber,
    Most of my male friends don't frequent stripclubs much anymore, so on those rare occasions that they want to go I will go with them if I can.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    Holdem, one of the girls is always mrs seaboard so I ALWAYS have a good time.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw,

I assume they know your "likes"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion