tuscl

Would you pay twice your normal lap dance price to get dances from a hot 9 versu

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 7:49 PM
I was just wondering. I read a review and I believe the hot dancer someone posted about was a dancer I consider a 9 or 9.5. Much better than the 6's, 7's, and an 8.. However I guess it comes down to how much will you enjoy paying twice as much for a 9 over everyone else. In my case, I can get a two for $25 at announced times. Aposter said one girl only does VIP dances at at $30 per song, that's expensive. very expensive.

24 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    You're doing it all wrong, when I go to the clubs I get the dancers to pay ME for lap dances. I suggest you try the same
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm thinking if asked, I'll say no thanks. I can look at her on stage and a couple of other dancers look almost as good. This is kind of an academic question since other dancers always get to me first and if she doesn't participate in the two for ones, I doubt I think it will be worth it unless I feel like I won a fortune. I guess if you're a multi millionaire, quality is everything.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Only if she provided extra mileage that the others don't.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    No. I've payed up for an uber hot and sexy girl for OTC, but not for a L.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Absolutely not. If the LD is more appealing to my sense of sight than any of the other four, it's not worth having.
  • Svenhxc166
    9 years ago
    Yes. But depends on the competition. If she's the only 9 in a club full of 6s, I'll pay more for her attention. If she's surrounded by 8s, nah.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    High mileage 9s are rare here. High milage 6s are common. 2x is a little steep, but 1.5x more could be doable.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    For just dances? Nope. But if she supplied extras....maybe.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Nope but like lopaw said; if there's a prior establishment of getting actual extras then we very well might. If my better half liked the extras from a particular dancer then I'd pay it. I just hold the money, she actually controls most of it's distribution...lol
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I might go for one dance, just to see what she's like and to say I had one from her.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I would say no, but in reality I've done so. I've paid a lot of money to 9's and 10's that I've just gotten DFK, DATY, and some fingering while I've had extras from 5's and 6's at bargain basement prices. But if it's just dances, thats another deal.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Just to many variables to answer that question, but generally, the "dances" being the same, no.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I might pay a little extra and tip more of she is hot and lives up to hype. I have found that if she is that hot and asks that much of a premium many very hot girls feel that is enough and do not give a good dance in private.
  • how
    9 years ago
    Not interested in being teased, so just a lapdance wouldn't be worth paying for, regardless of looks.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Hell no.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    No. I always pay the normal price, and I don't get any dances with dancers who are not hot.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't pay extra. But I'd only pay for girls anymore that I'm truly interested in, so they have to be attractive to me. If I'm not interested, or don't find them pretty, it doesn't matter what kind of hard sell they give me. I'll just flat out refuse to do dances with them and send them on their way. I'm no longer in the mood of paying for a girl out of pity. That's what rookies do. PL veterans like ourselves have learned better.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    So Warhawks, you've never had a girl win you over with her hustle?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't find value in beauty, I want performance. An air dance from a 10 is worth less to me than professional grind from an 8. Lower than an 8 I pass though; who wants an ugly stripper unless it's about the BJ. And even then...
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    No. But then I've never had any dancer pull the "I'm hot so you have to pay more" schtick on me, either. That I know of.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    No. My CF is a 6.5-7. She treats me like a king so I keep coming back. Some girls are just better at it. One of my club faves is a 9 AND gives the best lap dance in her club for no more than the other girls charge for shitty air dances. I just wish she was attached a better club. Hers sucks.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    At, not attached. Damn phone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I might do it on occasion out of PL curiosity to see if her game is worth it. But I usually pass b/c: + it’s a turnoff for her to think she is such hot shit for her to be charging 2x + if she thinks she’s so hot; then a good chance she also thinks she is too hot to give any mileage and she may think her looks are enough Therefore more often than not I would not but I never say never.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well if I get free from another dancer and she approaches me for lap dances, I'll find out if she does two for ones. Another 8 often shows up when I see her so I'm guesstimating a recent customer review was about the girl in question. He paid about twice what I Usually pay. The club does announced two for ones every hour. It depends on her competition too. If the club is full of 6's, I'll definitely talk to her to find out more. Stupid weather forecast is currently calling for freezing rain or drizzle. I won't go anywhere if it looks bad. Six inches of snow Won't bother me much, but freezing water will make me stay home if it's too much aggravation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion