tuscl

Sick of whiny coworkers

I'm tired of whiny coworkers who complain about how much they hate dancing. I'm tired of this bs its the only way I can make a living stuff. Its any easy way to make a living. I could work three jobs and maybe make what I make dancing or I could put on high heels and a smile and make it in one night. If you hate the lifestyle then quit lol. I go to work everynight knowing that i'm gonna be judged and called nasty name but at the end of the day I walk out richer because of it. i'm not gonna lie its a little degrading getting naked for strangers everynight but it pays the bills so who cares. As dancers we should consider ourselves lucky cause our tits and pussy can pay our bill simply because people want to look at em. All of us are little princesses who deserve much better then dancing in this club but guess what we're not gf's wives mothers or daughters in here. We're girls that get naked for money and who love nothing more then a disgusting old guy that wants to hear about how this is only temporary until college is over. We are hustlers that get naked for cash so stop complaining girls and enjoy it. Just my rant for the day thanks for listening lol

15 comments

• Mate27
    10 years ago
    Did u log into the correct site? Nice reviews, too. Wtf?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    They'll soon be filing a class action law suit on the independent contractor issue. But that shit goes on in most jobs.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I don't doubt many of them complain.

I know I might be staring the obvious, but dancing isn't an easy job. And it's much different( and more personal) than most of the goods and services people can purchase in our society
  • poledancer83
    10 years ago
    It is personal but in all fareness when I started I had no experience and got the job that night. My interview was to get naked and dance so its not brain surgery. It just kills the mood of the girls like me that actually wanna be there
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Thanks for your rant. My ATF has been dancing for 7 years and has been away from it for about 3 months and is really starting to miss it. Another fave is taking the winter off and at age 37 is planning on getting back to work in the spring. They both realize that if you focus on the positive and minimize the negative, you'll appreciate what you have
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    yeah it's the easiest job to get in the world but I also think most girls go into thinking they are going to be making more money for their tits and ass then they actually do, so it becomes frustrating.
    it is easier money but it is not easy money I think most girls think that it will be easy money and they find out that it's an actual job it takes a lot of effort to hustle and look enticing. you're right at the end of the day the girl that exudes appreciation and seems happy about doing what she's doing is always going to make more money than the girl with a bitchy attitude
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    There are positives and negatives in everyone's life, including their jobs, and we all have a choice of what we choose to focus upon. If you focus on the negative, you will be miserable and do a poor job. If you focus on the positive, you'll be happier and more successful at whatever you do.

You are right that far too many dancers focus on the negative. One of the 10,000 reasons I love my dream stripper is that she has this same great attitude about her job. She works hard, she's good at it, she enjoys the job most of the time, and she is grateful because she makes way more money than she would have any chance of making elsewhere. Of course, it helps that she has a dream customer like me that pays her a ton of money. i would never spend that money on her if she were a bitchy, whinny complainer.

You need to post this thread on stripperweb.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Get banned if ya do post it on stripperweb!
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    The happiest dancers stay put of everyone else's business. Spend your time talking to customers, earning, and stay out of the dressing room.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Here's what I think.

1. In ANY job that you have a fair amount of coworkers there's always someone that will bitch about anything and everything. I know it's frustrating because one person can bring morale down for a bunch of others.

2. IMO a lot of dancers I know could not cut it in many other jobs due to their issues with reliability, punctuality and organization. Mind you I didn't say ALL dancers.

3. Yes you are lucky your pussy and tits make you money, may wanna thank your parents that you're not ugly too! Lol
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I find the girls that actually want to be there are more attractive even if they are not as physically attractive as some girls that are there Just for the money.
    If you hate the job find another.
    I agree with what has been said that many that a job so tolerant of bad habits are really hard to find. Most jobs require punctuality, proper dress, drug free and socially acceptable language & behavior.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Pole D, believe me it ain't just strippers. In a way I'm glad I worked at a fast food place for a while when I was young, so I know what a real shit job is. Now I have a well-paid office job and it's like "OMG it took them two days to fix the cappuchino machine in the break room it's like we're slave or something rag-rag-rag-rag-rag...". Someday I'm going to face-palm so hard that I break my own nose.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Strippers whining? How rare and unusual!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Anybody whining? How rare and unusual!

Seriously though, I don't think stripping is one of the easiest jobs in the world. Sure, it might sound easy in some regards, but all of the shit a dancer has to put up with each night, from cheap-ass, grabby customers to guys with money and no respect demanding immediate gratification to craptacular nights with no customers and no tips but those damn pay-outs to one customer after another saying "No thanks" or tell them what an ugly bitch they are, not to mention any of the social stigma they might face from both the world of the club and the outside world. A dancer needs to develop an incredibly thick skin to put up with all of that daily and nightly shit, a skill and an attitude I can only envy. Is it any wonder why some of them go off the rails, every now and again, even just a little bit?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My regular dancers all have the attitude that they are providing entertainment for men and they are good with that. Even my bi/lesbian ATF doesn't hate men. She likes her regulars for their conversation and of course generosity. There are a LOT of dancers that do hate men though, and I give them a very wide berth. They are depressing even if beautiful. My money goes to girls who make me feel better when I'm done than when I started.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion