tuscl

The Candidate for Mayor and the Strip Club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
There is some controversy in Philadelphia, where a mayoral candidate appears to be announcing his candidacy outside a strip club. A sign with a scantily clad woman appears in the background on the right.
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/local…

My first thought was: "Finally, a politician I can support." However, the candidate says the establishment is a night club, not a strip club. The club is identified as "Junior's" or "JR's" and the sign mentions exotic dancers. But I could not find the club on TUSCL, and my internet search found reviews that called it a dive bar with occasional music acts. Nothing about strippers in any reviews.

Has anyone been to this place? Does it have strippers? Should I make my contribution to this candidate in one dollar bills?

3 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    He should have chosen a hot young dancer to be photographed with instead of his wife. That would get the PL vote out.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Doesn't sound like anyone that had been there would admit it. :)
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    So the moronic media can't figure out if it's a SC or not! How about a reporter stopping by one night. Maybe at one time it was a SC but that was years ago. A pole and scantily clad woman on a sign doesn't make it a SC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion